What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss @Talon I admit I was wrong last night . Some more research revealed how religion is regulated in Malaysia and how the society strictly follows a single sect - not actually a sect but a school of thought - the others Sufis and Quranists aren't so large in numbers and insignificant and not so different to have any danger to cause ' any future resistance and risk instability ' . In such case , the Malaysians are quite right about banning the propagation of Shia Islam because of the existing fabric of the society . But please , the same isn't true for us . We are anything but united .

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss @Talon I admit I was wrong last night . Some more research revealed how religion is regulated in Malaysia and how the society strictly follows a single sect - not actually a sect but a school of thought - the others Sufis and Quranists aren't so large in numbers and insignificant and not so different to have any danger to cause ' any future resistance and risk instability ' . In such case , the Malaysians are quite right about banning the propagation of Shia Islam because of the existing fabric of the society . But please , the same isn't true for us . We are anything but united .

Apology accepted...

This is why they issued what they issued....Because as of yet, they are united....if they allow propagation...it MIGHT just spark some radical crazy mullahs! You can never be too careful...its best to avoid then regret...

I prefer dark chocolate only! When i said I am not into mint flavored ice creams I got a warning :girl_wacko:

:rofl: what a code word :P

Apology accepted...

This is why they issued what they issued....Because as of yet, they are united....if they allow propagation...it MIGHT just spark some radical crazy mullahs! You can never be too careful...its best to avoid then regret...

:rofl: what a code word :P

Thank you :) No hard feelings then and surely not now .

Well , it was just unusually strange for me to hear of a single school of thought in a nation , but I can imagine the benefit of such a thing , unity , no sectarian violence and harmony . Of course , resistance and opposition to different sects will develop if a new one is propagated - a major problem for Pakistan at the moment . When the time is right , we can take a lesson or two from the Malays . Talk to you later . I am off , heading for university to take some classes and then celebrate 14th August since its holiday tomorrow :D In the meantime , you can google the Glofish and see what makes them difference from other fishes .

Thank you :) No hard feelings then and surely not now .

Well , it was just unusually strange for me to hear of a single school of thought in a nation , but I can imagine the benefit of such a thing , unity , no sectarian violence and harmony . Of course , resistance and opposition to different sects will develop if a new one is propagated - a major problem for Pakistan at the moment . When the time is right , we can take a lesson or two from the Malays . Talk to you later . I am off , heading for university to take some classes and then celebrate 14th August since its holiday tomorrow :D In the meantime , you can google the Glofish and see what makes them difference from other fishes .

:rofl: at 3 am ...I doubt I would understand even if I read about it :P

@Dillinger

This is for you mate...

I saw the trailer, liked it quite a bit. But I would have liked more of a desi accent prevailing through it, ONLY complain.

Reminded me of the type of camera work in Madras Cafe, as good or better. :)

@Marshmallow

Results are coming up ? :butcher:

I saw the trailer, liked it quite a bit. But I would have liked more of a desi accent prevailing through it, ONLY complain.

Reminded me of the type of camera work in Madras Cafe, as good or better. :)

This is the title song, im addicted.....bloody ali azmat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom