What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the handle "Tinkerbell"??? Cheesy and cute at the same time.... :D

Nah... I like ZYXW, it's too out of the ordinary for me to change..you said it urself, why give things second thoughts :P ; besides, I find the nickname Zee-zuu extremely adorable :P

Never thought hitting online could be this much fun....... :smitten:

Nighty night....

Sweet dreams to you too Hypey and it's always nice chatting with you :smitten:

....and my affection would rise exponentially :P

Yeah, I like Zee-Zuu as well, thought you didn't like it.... :P

Nah... I like ZYXW, it's too out of the ordinary for me to change..you said it urself, why give things second thoughts :P ; besides, I find the nickname Zee-zuu extremely adorable :P

Yeah, I like Zee-Zuu as well, thought you didn't like it.... :P

I didn't initially.... but c'mon emperor, baby eventually everything sounds good on me especially when its coming from you...same goes for hitting online, would nver do it, but you are a exception, likw you have been for a lot of other things for me :smitten:

Sleep well...I am going to log off as well...feel better with your leg as well...nighty night :kiss3:

Laters.... :kiss3:

I didn't initially.... but c'mon emperor, baby eventually everything sounds good on me especially when its coming from you...same goes for hitting online, would nver do it, but you are a exception, likw you have been for a lot of other things for me :smitten:

Sleep well...I am going to log off as well...feel better with your leg as well...nighty night :kiss3:

How's it going Pinko? What's the update on that experiment of yours????

So far not much...still mapping the population...will be going on training to do some transformation to validate some candidate genes...not sure you understood anything :rofl:

i am off too tc everyone

:wave: :wave:

@Hyperion @ZYXW

dun know why my sixth sense says there is sumthng wrong with the later id...kahin @Armstrong kashmiri guy se kashmiri girl tau nahi ban gaya :woot:

:rofl: :rofl: tujhay aysa kiyun lag raha hai? :whistle:

Sweet dreams... me off as well...... :)

Btw, koi ban nahin karta tumhain....... my posts would fall exponentially if that ever happened.... :D

2-3 ghantay say off ja ray ho!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lool never ever let your cousin make u do his presentation!

Ok enough work. Time for my nap zzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom