What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No , you are on record mentioning ' weed ' :D
h598F436C

no no no I don't take that as criticism at allllllll......haha you have no idea, everyone I meet says I am not "the usual", half of them don't believe I am from Pakistan either :lol: and no im insane, trust me I am crazy...but in the good way of course :P

Thats really good , add one more point for ' not the usual ' thing :D . Of course , they do , if I living thousands of miles away can recognize that sort of trait/personality feature on the cyber space , everyone else can . Like the Joker , you mean ? :D

LMAO.... dude, never discussed more than 100 word with a dude.....ever actually...... :D

Do you know I just have two friends who are male? Can't stay in the room if occupied by more than one dude.... me..... :P

That is Interesting , start . :D

We have all the time in the world .

Thats really good , add one more point for ' not the usual ' thing :D . Of course , they do , if I living thousands of miles away can recognize that sort of trait/personality feature on the cyber space , everyone else can . Like the Joker , you mean ? :D

No correction, if you living thousands of miles away can recognize that sort of trait/personality feature on the cyber space with a terrible sixth sense (remember) anyone can :rofl:

I have in mind as role model....but what can I say, he's one of a kind, I don't think I can compete :lol:

LMAO.... dude, never discussed more than 100 word with a dude.....ever actually...... :D

Do you know I just have two friends who are male? Can't stay in the room if occupied by more than one dude.... me..... :P

yeah tharki ki definition hoti ha ....do you know that :woot:

I'd be disappointed if you ever forgot! :)

Don't say stuff like that, you know I'll remember :P

And of course, never have and never will care....I always do things my way :D

No correction, if you living thousands of miles away can recognize that sort of trait/personality feature on the cyber space with a terrible sixth sense (remember) anyone can :rofl:

I have in mind as role model....but what can I say, he's one of a kind, I don't think I can compete :lol:

Ai'nt that terrible , I think :rofl:

Never give up trying though . :D

You told me you consider your father , a friend , who's the another ? :what:

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom