What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Au contraire, monsieur.... completely the opposite..... bring one girl who'd back you up and say that I hit on her on this forum.... minus @ZYXW (of course).... her, I hit on from day one..... and I don't apologize one bit.... I like her! :D

yeah tharki ki definition hoti ha ....do you know that :woot:

We grew up together.... he's British..... :)

Ai'nt that terrible , I think :rofl:

Never give up trying though . :D

You told me you consider your father , a friend , who's the another ? :what:

:rofl:

Isn't it way past your bedtime.... babes? :)

hmm...depends then do you look hot disappointed? :D

Just kidding, Don't worry emperor I never disappoint emperor....ever... :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Au contraire, monsieur.... completely the opposite..... bring one girl who'd back you up and say that I hit on her on this forum.... minus @ZYXW (of course).... her, I hit on from day one..... and I don't apologize one bit.... I like her! :D

We grew up together.... he's British..... :)

Well you aren't off limits , right ? We can make arrangements , Monsieur , if you like :D People just vanish without a trace , dont they ? If you understand , what scenario what I am putting here .

And ? Please go ahead . What part of it , do you regret ? :rofl:

SOOO much motivationnnnnnn :woot: :woot:

thank you :smitten: ...whoops I forgot, you no like superficial charm :lol:

Never had someone , give that to me , ever though :D

Yeah , because its a trait of the psychopaths and not associated usually with rationals :rofl:

Dude, I'm a man and a Khan......... 2 kee to ijazat waisay bhee hai!!! :P

Well you aren't off limits , right ? We can make arrangements , Monsieur , if you like :D People just vanish without a trace , dont they ? If you understand , what scenario what I am putting here .

Yeah , because its a trait of the psychopaths and not associated usually with rationals :rofl:

quelque chose de louche , kahin bhabi ko tau ic id k peechay nahi chupaya hua :woot: ......

Sweet dreams... me off as well...... :)

Btw, koi ban nahin karta tumhain....... my posts would fall exponentially if that ever happened.... :D

Ohhhh I have a response for this, but but darling pertay hi zamana mujhay ban kerwa day ga :D

haha yeah as usual it's allmost five here, I should probably hit the bed :P

Lmaoooooooooooooo :kiss3:

No... he's off limits!! :P

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO to the last line :rofl: @Hyperion darling, I say we unleash the @Armstrong on Secur for itni gustakhi :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom