What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion @ZYXW

can you guys stop romancing and then fighting and then again romancing and then fighting again...is it a spill over effect :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe otherwise , miss ... ? :rofl: You aren't insane of course , just not the usual , I interact with . I wasn't badmouthing or criticizing you :D

no no no I don't take that as criticism at allllllll......haha you have no idea, everyone I meet says I am not "the usual", half of them don't believe I am from Pakistan either :lol: and no im insane, trust me I am crazy...but in the good way of course :P

Yeah, be yourself.... always..... no need to second guess....ever........ I don't give a damn either....... I like what I like, and say it outright..... :D

You know I have only one regret in my life..... I'll tell you later about it..........

Oh c'mon don't give god alll the credit, I deserve some too ;)

haha jokes apart, I wasn't going to say that here, it's not the place for it, but what can I say, my logic is as simple as yours, when I like something about someone Ihave to let them know, it's only fair :P

Yara, when I'm there... someone just brings 1 kilo of charas strips..... I smoke them within two months..... :cheesy:

Never asked, when, where, who, how...... :D

so what brand do u smoke ???

Happy hunting... may the spirits light your path to the promised land... scratch that..... you know where...... :cheesy:

Alright guys its been fun. I will probably see yall in a few weeks.

Au revoir. :toast_sign:

Yara, when I'm there... someone just brings 1 kilo of charas strips..... I smoke them within two months..... :cheesy:

Never asked, when, where, who, how...... :D

Happy hunting... may the spirits light your path to the promised land... scratch that..... you know where...... :cheesy:
lol i'm talking about cigarettes !!!!!

Yeah, be yourself.... always..... no need to second guess....ever........ I don't give a damn either....... I like what I like, and say it outright..... :D

You know I have only one regret in my life..... I'll tell you later about it..........

Don't say stuff like that, you know I'll remember :P

And of course, never have and never will care....I always do things my way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom