What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: no darling, tumhara number phir bhi last mein aata hai ;) LOL
again !!!

images

Yes, yara... it's about time that I kick the damn habit... it has been over 16 years........ just one thing that I don't like in myself is this obsession with tobacco...... will get on some sort of regime from tomorrow......

Re read the post , which I made , I added an interesting point . Trust me , you dont want to do that , in front of the baby . When we are young , its different , its fun , mate . But , later , when it becomes a necessity , fuc-ks you up real bad . Ask your doctor for nicotine patches and alternate delivery systems . Hypnosis has a nice success rate too .

If only he was into punjabi guys instead of kashmiri girls, I would be getting all the thanks. :rofl: :rofl:

Mamba, some people actually have good taste....only you and @RazPaK are crazy after the punjabi guys :lol:

You're punjabi? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, yara... it's about time that I kick the damn habit... it has been over 16 years........ just one thing that I don't like in myself is this obsession with tobacco...... will get on some sort of regime from tomorrow......

Better late than never , mate :tup: Ask him specially for the patch and tell him to devise a customized withdrawal program for you .

You try for nothing.... you were made this way.... trust me...... people just don't grow up to be awesome..... god makes them as such from day one....... :kiss3:

well ya noe, I try ddear ;) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom