What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ****... I totally forgot..... I once upon a time did go out with an Indian...... very very nice girl...... but that was another lifetime.....

No, I never judged.... it's all about clicking in those very first *moments* and eye contact..... never got around having that moment with a desi..... besides, the biggest turn-off was their attitude.... they think so highly of them, as if they have something so precious that I want to steal...... :cheesy:

Pakistani, Indian or bengali??....see, much better...I just don't like it when guys don't like to date in a certain race, no matter what race i'd react the same way. because of stereotypes, like everyone is different and deserves a chance! :P

In english please !!!!

btw what is it than ???

Depressant , dont you know ? :what: . Currently the fastest acting one known to mankind - nicotine through the inhalatory route . So its not hard to imagine , that even a casual smoker like me and you would get a strange buzzed feeling once in a while , depending on the manner and duration of smoking in a single session , it isn't awkward . What if one takes a really long puff ? We all know , what happens .

The raisin of the cannabis plant ( cannabis sativa/indica ) .

Depressant , dont you know ? :what: . Currently the fastest acting one known to mankind - nicotine through the inhalatory route . So its not hard to imagine , that even a casual smoker like me and you would get a strange buzzed feeling once in a while , depending on the manner and duration of smoking in a single session , it isn't awkward . What if one takes a really long puff ? We all know , what happens .

The raisin of the cannabis plant ( cannabis sativa/indica ) .
shut up .... i know the difference lol

did u just call me a charasi :lol:

You sure mate???? Atm I have no issues whatsoever... I think.... as I can swim underwater for 50+ meter and do run like a dog...... I asked my doc and he said that there is no way in hell to get that arsenic, cadmium and other heavy metals out of your system... so I said **** it.... rabb rakha!

Yara, I don't know why but in Pakistan people also call charas as weed.... I didn't get it either..... :blink:

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1819144,00.html
there are very promising results of cessation of smoking-- particularly if scarring has not occured

You sure mate???? Atm I have no issues whatsoever... I think.... as I can swim underwater for 50+ meter and do run like a dog...... I asked my doc and he said that there is no way in hell to get that arsenic, cadmium and other heavy metals out of your system... so I said **** it.... rabb rakha!

Yara, I don't know why but in Pakistan people also call charas as weed.... I didn't get it either..... :blink:

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1819144,00.html
there are very promising results of cessation of smoking-- particularly if scarring has not occured

There is a famous study that shows that if you quit smoking by age 30, scientists can't show a statistically significant difference in mortality — [that is, when you'll die].

check table
http://askville.amazon.com/quit-smo...ungs-normal/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=1988683

Your body's ability to mend is beauty to behold!

Within ...

20 minutes
Your blood pressure, pulse rate, and the temperature of your hands and feet will all return to normal.
8 hours
Your blood oxygen level will have increased to normal and carbon monoxide levels will have dropped to normal.
24 hours
Your risk of a heart attack will have decreased by 50%.
48 hours
Damaged nerve endings have started to regrow and your sense of smell and taste are beginning to return to normal.
72 hours
Your entire body will test 100% nicotine-free and over 90% of all nicotine metabolites will now have passed from your body via your urine. You can also expect the symptoms of chemical withdrawal to have peaked in intensity. Your bronchial tubes are beginning to relax thus making it easier to breathe. Your lung capacity has also started to increase.
10 days to 2 weeks
Your brain and body have now physically adjusted to again functioning without nicotine and the more than 3,500 chemical particles and 500 gases present in each and every puff.
3 weeks to 3 months
Your circulation has substantially improved. Walking has become easier. Your chronic cough, if any, has likely disappeared. Your overall lung function has improved up to thirty percent.
1 to 9 months
Any sinus congestion, fatigue, and shortness of breath have decreased. Cilia have regrown in your lungs thereby increasing their ability to handle mucus, keep your lungs clean, and reduce infections. Your body's overall energy has increased.
1 year
Your excess risk of coronary heart disease has dropped to less than half that of a smoker.
5 to 15 years
Your risk of stroke has declined to that of a non-smoker.
10 years
Your risk of death from lung cancer has declined by almost half if you were an average smoker (one pack per day). Your risk of cancer of the mouth, throat and esophagus is now half that of a smoker's.
15 years
Your risk of coronary heart disease is now that of a person who has never smoked. Your risk of lung cancer has decreased by 80 to 90%. Your overall risk of death has returned to near that of a person who has never smoked.
@Hyperion

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ****... I totally forgot..... I once upon a time did go out with an Indian...... very very nice girl...... but that was another lifetime.....

No, I never judged.... it's all about clicking in those very first *moments* and eye contact..... never got around having that moment with a desi..... besides, the biggest turn-off was their attitude.... they think so highly of them, as if they have something so precious that I want to steal...... :cheesy:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I JUST DIED LAUGHNG!!!!!

:D :D :D

shut up .... i know the difference lol

did u just call me a charasi :lol:

Crap , you wouldn't even have asked in such case , remember , an addict doesn't even doubt the quality and type himself let alone ask anyone about it :rofl:

Worse , mate . You dont even understand and I can still come out clean , since I study pharmacology :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom