What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion

yaar tell me why i felt pretty buzzed after smoking a pack of dunhill ???

was it cuz i smoked them after weed ??????

Because , at times , nicotine acts as a moderate depressants acting on the nicotinic receptors .

What , is available isn't technically ' weed ' , mate .

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I smoke..... I'd be lucky if I hit 60...... depends if medical science has progressed @ that time.... :D

Nope, read it through and through..... very very interesting law you have there!!!!

if you dont have some serious condition by now, stop smoking-- effects are reversible within next 15 years

It has nothing to do with weed..... weed hits you after sometime.... maybe that's what you are feeling....... btw, when you say weed.... what kind of weed????

30 min at the maximum max inhalatory . Orally 4 hours . What are you talking about , mate ?

Actually I did, but I was settled by then.... so it was of no use anyways....... :D

There you go again, sweet-talking to cange the topic! I am so disappointed in you emperor...I didn't expect this ..i thought you were different :cray: ... I sound like @Armstrong now

:rofl: just kidding! Oh pleasee... like I said,you probably never met the right ones :P

It has nothing to do with weed..... weed hits you after sometime.... maybe that's what you are feeling....... btw, when you say weed.... what kind of weed????
no idea lol !!!

You sure mate???? Atm I have no issues whatsoever... I think.... as I can swim underwater for 50+ meter and do run like a dog...... I asked my doc and he said that there is no way in hell to get that arsenic, cadmium and other heavy metals out of your system... so I said **** it.... rabb rakha!

if you dont have some serious condition by now, stop smoking-- effects are reversible within next 15 years

Yara, I don't know why but in Pakistan people also call charas as weed.... I didn't get it either..... :blink:

30 min at the maximum max inhalatory . Orally 4 hours . What are you talking about , mate ?

Because , at times , nicotine acts as a moderate depressants acting on the nicotinic receptors .

What , is available isn't technically ' weed ' , mate .
In english please !!!!

btw what is it than ???

alphamalebadge.jpg

he is an alpha male --most popular among ladies

Actually I did, but I was settled by then.... so it was of no use anyways....... :D

Pakistani, Indian or bengali??....see, much better...I just don't like it when guys don't like to date in a certain race, no matter what race i'd react the same way. because of stereotypes, like everyone is different and deserves a chance! :P

You sure mate???? Atm I have no issues whatsoever... I think.... as I can swim underwater for 50+ meter and do run like a dog...... I asked my doc and he said that there is no way in hell to get that arsenic, cadmium and other heavy metals out of your system... so I said **** it.... rabb rakha!

Yara, I don't know why but in Pakistan people also call charas as weed.... I didn't get it either..... :blink:

a person smoking a pack/day if stops-- lung problems are completely reversible in under 15 years

Yes , he's right . Just because at the moment , Mr Hyperion , you cant feel the effects and dont realize what the frack it is doing to your body , doesn't mean that it isn't doing nothing . Actually , it is doing more than you imagine . Your lung capacity is going down , your blood vessels are slowly getting constricted , radical changes are taking place at amygdala and nucleus accumbens , taste aversion conditioning and increased risk of cancer , hypertension and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder not to mention - problems you dont want now that you are married :rofl:

Thats the point , we dont need to get them out . Just let the body works its own course , without interference . :D

@KingMamba93 i dont live with my parents. Hunting is my hobby

Are you sure ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom