What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought... We know that the Yankees have opened all mission except Lahore and Yemen... You don't think they have been forecasting border hostilities, in lift of what is going on? Just a thought.

No , sir . How would it affect them ? There's no war coming as far I can see and Lahore isn't the city under threat .

Always, anything to help a brother out.... :D

Btw, last year I was thinking of getting a place in NY, then I saw the god damn rule book about taxes, how a foreigner would have to declare his income then pay taxes, although not being a citizen.... then I said WTFFFFFFFFFF.... SCREW THAT>>>>>> :cheesy:

Haha idk if I am going to be able to head out to England now but I will probably be heading out of state, plenty of game here my friend although I will keep the offer in mind maybe for the future if it still stands? :D

Always, anything to help a brother out.... :D

Btw, last year I was thinking of getting a place in NY, then I saw the god damn rule book about taxes, how a foreigner would have to declare his income then pay taxes, although not being a citizen.... then I said WTFFFFFFFFFF.... SCREW THAT>>>>>> :cheesy:

Well what was it a house? You can just get a nice condo instead and I don't think you gotta declare a thing.

The way I smoke..... I'd be lucky if I hit 60...... depends if medical science has progressed @ that time.... :D

these happy memories become a burden on you when you hit 60years of age

Nope, read it through and through..... very very interesting law you have there!!!!

Well what was it a house? You can just get a nice condo instead and I don't think you gotta declare a thing.

Well, if it's you.... I'm wide open..... haven't met anyone as much fun before from that continent..... :P

There you go again, sweet-talking to cange the topic! I am so disappointed in you emperor...I didn't expect this ..i thought you were different :cray: ... I sound like @Armstrong now

:rofl: just kidding! Oh pleasee... like I said,you probably never met the right ones :P

Last edited by a moderator:
img_6836_2.jpg

dont be this guy -- he is not an alpha.....male

@Hyperion

yaar tell me why i felt pretty buzzed after smoking a pack of dunhill ???

was it cuz i smoked them after weed ??????

It has nothing to do with weed..... weed hits you after sometime.... maybe that's what you are feeling....... btw, when you say weed.... what kind of weed????

@Hyperion

yaar tell me why i felt pretty buzzed after smoking a pack of dunhill ???

was it cuz i smoked them after weed ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom