What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never dated a Brazilian, so can't comment..... with me it was an Italian..... was super fun and the same time emotionally taxing as well! :P

You got money right, head to rio when you get the chance. Every Brazilian girl I have known was drop dead gorgeous imagine a city full of them. :ashamed:

@Imran Khan aap ajkul group se bahar kyun ho? :blink:
Not on FB either!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nahin yaar... I don't care about politics anymore... too much of a headache, and for what???? About compatibility, I have no doubts whatsoever.... in any department....... trust you me..... :cheesy:

Haha when it comes to you...heck no! :P

Yes, I was refering to "desi"..poor terminology on my part oops! LOL...Oh I get you completely, I wasn't expeting you to say yes either actually...you didn't seem like you would :P

But forget your past, I was refering to the other post about ur present and future compatibility with a certain gemini, Mr. Aries ;)

Nahin yaar... I don't care about politics anymore... too much of a headache, and for what???? About compatibility, I have no doubts whatsoever.... in any department....... trust you me..... :cheesy:

Lmfaooooooo nah I think you just didn't meet the right ones...you should ave tried one Hypey..just fo the experience :P

:rofl: LOL actions speak louder than words emperor- but since its you, i'll take your word for it :D

I hate desi girls expect kashmiris they are beautiful :flirt:

Lol :rofl: aww aplpha :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom