What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-pictures-funny-kids-funny-animals-funny-moments-daily-quotes-Favim.com-683749.jpg

Leg is much better.... mommy is all fine.... was just telling me to take care of myself.... she worries unnecessarily, I'm way too grown up for her to worry like that! :D

I am glad! Oh, haha well she's your mom, that's all mothers. You should be grateful you ppl like that worrying for you...my mom same thing...annoying, but sweet :D

anywho - where were we ur highness, ehem ehem? :flirt:

@RAMPAGE did u listen to the song
Teri jhuki nazar teri har ada
?
Addicted to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO... you don't forget do you???? :P

Ok, here it goes... NO, never dated a "desi" girl.... a brown, yes, maybe multiple dozens.... dated maybe a bit over-kill..... more like went out with... you know.......

Reasons for not ever dating a desi girl were simple.... too much emotional baggage.... can't handle all that crap......I'm too straightforward to ever be able to live with that......

I am glad! Oh, haha well she's your mom, that's all mothers. You should be grateful you ppl like that worrying for you...my mom same thing...annoying, but sweet :D

anywho - where were we ur highness, ehem ehem? :flirt:

Ok, here it goes... NO, never dated a "desi" girl.... a brown, yes, maybe multiple dozens.... dated maybe a bit over-kill..... more like went out with... you know.......

Reasons for not ever dating a desi girl were simple.... too much emotional baggage.... can't handle all that crap......I'm too straightforward to ever be able to live with that......

PC you are the older me or something. :rofl: I got the same rationale as well.

Dude, if you ever touch a score of xxx... then you'll be me...... :D

Carry on..... each and every day.... till you settle...... :P

PC you are the older me or something. :rofl: I got the same rationale as well.

Don't forget, I had the benefit of most fertile hunting grounds.... way more than NY.... it's Europe baby...... :cheesy:

Dude, if you ever touch a score of xxx... then you'll be me...... :D

Carry on..... each and every day.... till you settle...... :P

I am almost there but I stopped like a year ago. :pop: I never literally kept count though. The most fun I ever had was with a brown girl but she was Brazilian. :D

I hate desi girls expect kashmiris they are beautiful :flirt:

Never dated a Brazilian, so can't comment..... with me it was an Italian..... was super fun and the same time emotionally taxing as well! :P

I am almost there but I stopped like a year ago. :pop: I never literally kept count though. The most fun I ever had was with a brown girl but she was Brazilian. :D

Haha when it comes to you...heck no! :P

Yes, I was refering to "desi"..poor terminology on my part oops! LOL...Oh I get you completely, I wasn't expeting you to say yes either actually...you didn't seem like you would :P

But forget your past, I was refering to the other post about ur present and future compatibility with a certain gemini, Mr. Aries ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom