What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
1001551_170123279838556_2064218746_n.jpg

@KingMamba93 does my new cat look like the manhoos billi from many memes

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried what??? Desi??? Hell no... thank you very much.... my policy is that the news of my immoral excursions should never reach back home.... and in such a case, they'd travel at light speed.... so no thank you once again! :P

Lmfaooooooo nah I think you just didn't meet the right ones...you should ave tried one Hypey..just fo the experience :P

:rofl: LOL actions speak louder than words emperor- but since its you, i'll take your word for it :D

Lol :rofl: aww aplpha :P

UK is EXACTLY like a candy store...... more expensive the club, quality goes up exponentially... it's all about the money dude..... you won't believe I also went out with a VERY WELL KNOWN British / American actress .... and she was married at the time.... just one week actually.... :D

:woot: :woot: WHO??????????????????

UK is EXACTLY like a candy store...... more expensive the club, quality goes up exponentially... it's all about the money dude..... you won't believe I also went out with a VERY WELL KNOWN British / American actress .... and she was married at the time.... just one week actually.... :D

Anyway I got 3 weeks of no work or class, Ramadan is over, and I got thousands in savings. I promised my boys I would stop being anti-social because I had to bail on them many times during roze but now I plan on having a couple weeks of fun. :D

1001551_170123279838556_2064218746_n.jpg

@KingMamba93 does my new cat look like the manhoos billi from many memes

Nah it don't.

Tried what??? Desi??? Hell no... thank you very much.... my policy is that the news of my immoral excursions should never reach back home.... and in such a case, they'd travel at light speed.... so no thank you once again! :P

Word bro its like my mom knows all the aunties. :rofl: :rofl:
Except for the sardarnis. :whistle:

Omgshhh Hypey no I dont like that! Everyone is a different person, you can't just assume everyone is the same just because of a coule of bad examples :P @KingMamba93 has the same problem....

Have a house in Paddington... haven't rented it out atm.... if you like to crash there for a week or so, let me know!!! :D

Just inside the compund you'd score 100+..... guaranteed........... :cheesy:

I have such awesome memories of that place..... do you know I'm banned from visiting the place by the enforcer @ home!!! :P

Anyway I got 3 weeks of no work or class, Ramadan is over, and I got thousands in savings. I promised my boys I would stop being anti-social because I had to bail on them many times during roze but now I plan on having a couple weeks of fun. :D

Have a house in Paddington... haven't rented it out atm.... if you like to crash there for a week or so, let me know!!! :D

Just inside the compund you'd score 100+..... guaranteed........... :cheesy:

I have such awesome memories of that place..... do you know I'm banned from visiting the place by the enforcer @ home!!! :P

Haha idk if I am going to be able to head out to England now but I will probably be heading out of state, plenty of game here my friend although I will keep the offer in mind maybe for the future if it still stands? :D

Well, if it's you.... I'm wide open..... haven't met anyone as much fun before from that continent..... :P

Omgshhh Hypey no I dont like that! Everyone is a different person, you can't just assume everyone is the same just because of a coule of bad examples :P @KingMamba93 has the same problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom