What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai i have a 1terabite drive full with metal/rock music -- i was asked to present an english metal show on fm89 during my housejob but i declined
How many doctor's are in this forum? :laughcry:

the bloody black sabbath song sung by iron maiden was better than the original

Last edited by a moderator:
i have great respect for this guy -- rip

@RAMPAGE thanks, can you get me an image from street view too?

Regarding serving pakistani food in western countries, this is the first time I am hearing it. Would you please elaborate what really is Pakistani food or how is it different from Kashmiri Wazwan or Food in India Punjab (except the use of Beef in Pakistan and Pork in Punjab)

I think we should not label food as Indian or Pakistani because cuisine vary from region to region not from country to country. Pakistan was created in 1947 but people/food is very ancient. Pakistani restaurants in west usually serve more meat dishes/kebabs and Indian restaurant have good variety of vegetarian( mostly gujrati owners) and many of these restaurants run both Pakistani/Indian or Bengali staffs . South Indian restaurants offer different cousin than north Indian restaurants in western countries. I am talking about my experience in western countries

Pakistani cuisine also consists of dishes from other three provinces sind/balochistan and Khyber paktunkhaw which are mostly meat dishes and kebab for example balochi Sajji, balti, Dampukh, chapli kebab, kahddi kebab, shami kebab, Boti kabab,murg tandoor,roasted lamb, Kabli plao etc. We also got dishes like nihari, pasanda,kofta, Biryani, haleem etc which was introduced in this region because of mughal influence. Sure Indian and Pakistani punjabi have same ingredients and spices but its just method of preparation is bit different which give it different taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom