What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
See... now do you understand me? I have this uncanny ability to find perfect matches for myself.... I judge people I like within 1 minute (face to face) and within 10 posts online.... :P

I can even guess your zodiac........ :D

See, this ones to you...you figured out how alike we are before I did! It recently struck me after months of chatting with u, but oddly you all it took was for you was the fact that I was a size 0 to realize we are alike :rofl:

Oh yeah, bring it on emperor.....guess it! Altough I think I have said it on pdf before so this can't count :P

@RAMPAGE location: San francisco.
Middle of the city
yeild: 1 mega ton

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously don't remember what you said....... I'm aries and I always get along with Aries girls..... other options maybe Cancer... with Scorpio's I have love hate relationship...... :P

See, this ones to you...you figured out how alike we are before I did! It recently struck me after months of chatting with u, but oddly you all it took was for you was the fact that I was a size 0 to realize we are alike :rofl:

Oh yeah, bring it on emperor.....guess it! Altough I think I have said it on pdf before so this can't count :P

LOL..... bhawawwawawwawawwawwawawawawawwawawwawawwa :rofl:

Btw, I'm Aries... and always get along with Aries.... and Cancer.... dunno why......... :P

With duded... Leo's are ALWAYS my best friends...

OMGODDDDDDDD.........this is bad...I have a thing for Ariessss.......his guy that I like throughout HS was an Aries, I have a very high attraction for aries! No joke!!
I can't stand cancer LOL....too slow in life for me...although good for stability :P

@ZYXW.... another creepy fact of my life..... 99.999999% of girls I ever dated (for extended periods) were all born on the 22nd...... this particular fact scares the **** out of me........ all good things come to me on the 22nd.......

Now this is something that needs to go into my file....... under "creepy"...... :blink:

1175387_473888799385113_498326897_n.jpg

Why would Pakistan be in trouble? Come on.... admit it...... it will be fun...... you play the agent..... and I'll be the fly in your trap....... honey!!!!! :P

Cause you're our future president and its bad for the president to be singing to spies ;D

No flies are too weak, I only trap the best....let's face it makes the honey trap more interesting, honey :D

@ZYXW.... another creepy fact of my life..... 99.999999% of girls I ever dated (for extended periods) were all born on the 22nd...... this particular fact scares the **** out of me........ all good things come to me on the 22nd.......

Now this is something that needs to go into my file....... under "creepy"...... :blink:
how many girls have you dated ? :azn:

Seriously don't remember what you said....... I'm aries and I always get along with Aries girls..... other options maybe Cancer... with Scorpio's I have love hate relationship...... :P

I am a gemini :P May 28th!

Screw zodiacs...you really think a bunch of stars can even respresent what we have here ;) jk jk

Wowww,that's actually very creepyyy.....but it's normal, everyone is attracted to a certain type you know! Hypey do you only date white girls or have you ever dated a brown girl as well? You don't ave to answer this, sorry for being nosy, just curious :P

somebody just called me stable - people generally say we move one foot forward and 2 back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom