What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
That chick maybe God's greatest creation.... :D I so much want to produce a movie and cast her in it!!! Wouldn't mind if I lost 5 - 10 million ... :P

Dude, YOU GOTTA WATCH JUSTIFIED>>>>>>>>> HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! I can't emphasize enough.... :tup:

^^^^^^^ NOT THAT ONE ^^^^^^

The one below: (Taylor Cole)

Taylor-Cole-2.jpg
end game and rob had cute chicks
EndgameCastShot3.jpg
611789.jpg

didnt like sarah connar chr, s.o.a?
68739.jpg

Never read a novel in my life... not ONE..... more of a practical person...... read gazillions of books.... journals etc etc .... never a novel.... I rather talk to a person in my free time..... :D

:lol: this is beyond creepy now LOL same here Hypey....I HATEEEEE reading books, but would read something with interesting ino any day!! :P

See... now do you understand me? I have this uncanny ability to find perfect matches for myself.... I judge people I like within 1 minute (face to face) and within 10 posts online.... :P

I can even guess your zodiac........ :D

:lol: this is beyond creepy now LOL same here Hypey....I HATEEEEE reading books, but would read something with interesting ino any day!! :P

Yara, chicks in End game were of not my taste........ though Claudia Bassols of Rob is OK...... I normally prefer blondes actually (minus Taylor Cole)...... always have... :D

end game and rob had cute chicks
EndgameCastShot3.jpg
611789.jpg

didnt like sarah connar chr, s.o.a?
68739.jpg

See... now do you understand me? I have this uncanny ability to find perfect matches for myself.... I judge people I like within 1 minute (face to face) and within 10 posts online.... :P

I can even guess your zodiac........ :D

used this line much? let me guess..

is thunderkitten a zodiac?

Why would Pakistan be in trouble? Come on.... admit it...... it will be fun...... you play the agent..... and I'll be the fly in your trap....... honey!!!!! :P

haha :lol: well in that case you better hope that I am just messing around with you about all of this agent stuff...or else pakistan is screwed ;)

LOL..... bhawawwawawwawawwawwawawawawawwawawwawawwa :rofl:

used this line much? let me guess..

is thunderkitten a zodiac?

Btw, I'm Aries... and always get along with Aries.... and Cancer.... dunno why......... :P

With duded... Leo's are ALWAYS my best friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom