What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stellar injustice!!!!! who cares....you maybe the first Gemini then....... you and me babes..... who cares about the gods in heavens and beyond..... we can rock the universe, just the two of us...... LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO...... :cheesy:

I am a gemini :P May 28th!

Screw zodiacs...you really think a bunch of stars can even respresent what we have here ;) jk jk

@RAMPAGE use it and then take a screenshot.
I am on mobile and i dont expect to get my cousin's lappy at 2am

Last edited by a moderator:
Brb babes.... 30 minutes...... :P

I am a gemini :P May 28th!

Screw zodiacs...you really think a bunch of stars can even respresent what we have here ;) jk jk

Wowww,that's actually very creepyyy.....but it's normal, everyone is attracted to a certain type you know! Hypey do you only date white girls or have you ever dated a brown girl as well? You don't ave to answer this, sorry for being nosy, just curious :P

Stellar injustice!!!!! who cares....you maybe the first Gemini then....... you and me babes..... who cares about the gods in heavens and beyond..... we can rock the universe, just the two of us...... LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO...... :cheesy:

Nope...I don't take no for an answer when it comes to things I like....even the heaven and gods have to give into this one ...actually they already have :P
Aries and Gemini Love Compatibility - Astrology.com

@RAMPAGE use it and then take a screenshot.
I am on mobile and i dont expect to get my cousin's lappy at 2am
jhn.png

jkh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom