What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, I hate blood and crazy people... never watched dexter..... I try to stay sane by not watching any serial murderer stuff... :P

True blood, again the same thing..... can't watch any vampire or werewolf stuff..... (minus the chicks of course) :pop:

Hypey is allergic to: Gorey stuff.... all sorts of vampires.... specially werewolf's...... justin bieber and that annoying little **** something something gomez...... :D

dexter is my fav

has not lost quality over the seasons like greys anatomy.

@Hyperion Salena Gomez!

talking about the mario gomez show.. something like that? not sure of the name

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey people I am busy this week. Will have loads of chat with you people, later :coffee:

Grey's anatomy was shoddy work from the very beginning.... horrible camera work...... sub-par audio engineering...... crappy cinematography......

dexter is my fav

has not lost quality over the seasons like greys anatomy.

Grey's anatomy was shoddy work from the very beginning.... horrible camera work...... sub-par audio engineering...... crappy cinematography......

nah man the initial seasons were good -- after that it was the same old love triangles

whats your top ten tv series -- please dont add the last 5 years.. i want to know if ive missed some collectors edition tv titles

@hyp

Yara, try this brand spanking new one..... not bad at all..... a bit slow though...

Cedar Cove (TV Series 2013

The top top... or the recent top??

nah man the initial seasons were good -- after that it was the same old love triangles

whats your top ten tv series -- please dont add the last 5 years.. i want to know if ive missed some collectors edition tv titles

@hyp

Yara, try this brand spanking new one..... not bad at all..... a bit slow though...

Cedar Cove (TV Series 2013

The top top... or the recent top??

yeah ive downloded the first 4 episodes of it along with motive, the bridge, top of the lake -- havent watched any of them though

top10
talking about 1978-2009

start with garrissons goriilass, streets of san fransisco, the saint etc

hi! What were you banned for?! :unsure: I was shocked! Mein nay uncle @Awesome say bhi poocha!!

Anyway, how are you doing?!

as eid gift for bashing pakistan, i did not it start it though anyway it was @Oscar bro who banned me LOL

i am doing good

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...

My serious side:

1. Game of thrones..
2. Breaking bad...
3. The Wire...
4. Castle... (belongs to three different categories)
5. Band of brothers...
6. Suits
7. Justified

And a dozen more....

My bitchy side enjoys:

1. South Park
2. Weeds..
3. The Simpsons
4. Arrested development

Happy part of me enjoys:

1. CHUCK +
TOO MANY TO LIST :P

Sci Fi...

1. Anything to do with Star-Trek (ToS+TNG+DS9+Voyager+Enterprise+ etc etc etc)
2. Battle star Galactica + caprica
3. Farscape
4. Firefly
5. Stargate
6. Falling skies

and many many more...

All time favorites....

1. Fringe
2. The event (which the killed... I loved it so much)

+ Many others....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom