What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
defence geeks, ive posted a lot of threads in the warfare section from top defence sites --- participation from you guys would be nice

we belong to the house of beta ...not geeks ....american pie :)

http://e.dunya.com.pk/news/2013/Aug...4244_71371598.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TkNs0-Ljjq.jpg
x14244_71371598.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TkNs0-Ljjq.jpg

a column by orya maqbool jan about mahoorat(hindo's use it) time of war which was suggested by hindu pandits.

I liked the one about SF and SoF and how the guy changed his standpoint...... interesting read....

defence geeks, ive posted a lot of threads in the warfare section from top defence sites --- participation from you guys would be nice

@Manticore any video Of JF17 thunder firing a BVR weopen?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion currently showing the last seasons of both dexter and true blood?

Mamba yara, do you remember the name of the show where the whole family including the mom are dealers.... they keep on getting smacked all the time...by everyone. I think it finished just last year..... :P

Amazing show man when I heard it was back I got hype. :D

Mamba yara, do you remember the name of the show where the whole family including the mom are dealers.... they keep on getting smacked all the time...by everyone. I think it finished just last year..... :P

It was called weeds.

Yara, I hate blood and crazy people... never watched dexter..... I try to stay sane by not watching any serial murderer stuff... :P

True blood, again the same thing..... can't watch any vampire or werewolf stuff..... (minus the chicks of course) :pop:

Hypey is allergic to: Gorey stuff.... all sorts of vampires.... specially werewolf's...... justin bieber and that annoying little **** something something gomez...... :D

@Hyperion currently showing the last seasons of both dexter and true blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom