What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You try for nothing.... you were made this way.... trust me...... people just don't grow up to be awesome..... god makes them as such from day one....... :kiss3:

Then , I presume , its not the fault of Son of Adam if he's awesome or not :D

@Peaceful Civilian dont see u much on FB these days

Just enjoying holidays. Got a time to watch **** movies and something different.
Also got habit to watch movies in cinepax. Today i saw "The Lone Ranger". It is awesome movie.
Tomorrow my plan is to watch "The wolverine" in 3D, Of course with pop corns.
The day after tomorrow, i'll watch Ishq Khuda and then Chennai Express:pop:
So only movies and movies, these days. Also, i'm giving some time to play dungeons and treasures, and to participate in the competition...
Oh its 4:05am here. i have to sleep now.
Good night

Last edited by a moderator:
Because humanity is actually filled with sane people, it's only once in a while you com across someone as insane as I :lol: ...but trust me, they are no fun!

I believe otherwise , miss ... ? :rofl: You aren't insane of course , just not the usual , I interact with . I wasn't badmouthing or criticizing you :D

It's not in my nature to be so mature and "proper", at least in the same sentence, that is..... :cheesy:

Not really , Commander . :D Its just strange for me , blunt and bold , you mean ?

darkness, anyone? girlie song

Last edited by a moderator:
You try for nothing.... you were made this way.... trust me...... people just don't grow up to be awesome..... god makes them as such from day one....... :kiss3:

Oh c'mon don't give god alll the credit, I deserve some too ;)

haha jokes apart, I wasn't going to say that here, it's not the place for it, but what can I say, my logic is as simple as yours, when I like something about someone Ihave to let them know, it's only fair :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom