What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahin yaar, just simple pain killers..... not "medication medication" per se..... yeah, it's better now..... not entirely but getting there... it will take at least couple of weeks, at least that's what I have been told..... I'm taking it easy atm....

Kya haal hai bhai?

Medication done and over with?

@balixd,now I am working on the points which you have given me,but problem is that I can't find any book and article which describes the information of arms and ammo that Pakistani police keeps and prominent training difference between army and police.
Second,I am also striving hard to find material on time and process of security transfer from one sector to another in Pakistan.
I thought that I will find a book easily,but seems that I won't..so I think that I should re analyse Abbottabad commission report to study time taken for transfer of intelligence report and lapses within,where as I haven't find sufficient material which will describe the gadgets and technology and it's comparison with army,so what do you suggest?

and further,you want same diagrammatic approach right?
@Secur what do you suggest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nahin yaar, just simple pain killers..... not "medication medication" per se..... yeah, it's better now..... not entirely but getting there... it will take at least couple of weeks, at least that's what I have been told..... I'm taking it easy atm....

I know of ' no simple ' pain killers :D What are you taking ? What happened first of all ? :what:

@Secur what do you suggest?

Mate , these security lapses have something to do with considering ' Taliban ' as righteous psychological factor too . Why would you fight with the one , you consider right ? I will be most happy to help , just let me fight this infection .

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulled a leg muscle..... everything seems fine..... it's a blue pill (not that kind, you dirty mind)....... gives me a nice buzz after 35 minutes... :D

I know of ' no simple ' pain killers :D What are you taking ? What happened first of all ? :what:

Mate , these security lapses have something to do with considering ' Taliban ' as righteous psychological factor too . Why would you fight with the one , you consider right ? I will be most happy to help , just let me fight this infection .

Pulled a leg muscle..... everything seems fine..... it's a blue pill (not that kind, you dirty mind)....... gives me a nice buzz after 35 minutes... :D

Ahh , nothing serious then . You weren't running from the local police , were you ? Unless of course you declare the name of the ' pill ' in question , we have reasons to suspect that you have been involved in possession and administration of schedule 1 drugs , in this case the ' V ' compound , bought over the Internet :D Yes , that does too :rofl: .

Infection?:blink: what happened?oh,the same headache first and then fever and cough,right?I had same problem on 29 th ramadan,but then I begged Allah,took some panadol and 2 cups of tea,Alhamdulliah slav baba Allah ji ko buhat aziz hai..ibachat hogaye..:D

Ding dong
Oh meri sing song

Aaj ki Shaam ka
Pyaar ke naam ka

Lalalalalala

Hallaal ki dong dong bubble :P

zakii....ding dong?:woot: sing song?:woot: hallal ki din dong?:woot: mashallah..:D

Infection?:blink: what happened?oh,the same headache first and then fever and cough,right?I had same problem on 29 th ramadan,but then I begged Allah,took some panadol and 2 cups of tea,Alhamdulliah slav baba Allah ji ko buhat aziz hai..ibachat hogaye..:D

Yeah , pharyngitis ( sore throat ) - throat infection and allergic rhinitis resulting in upper respiratory tract infection , nothing serious but sure it will take time . So I am on ' Less Stress ' and ' Rest and Digest ' mode now :D Yeah , the same , didn't recognize things in time and well it got worse . Your God isn't so lenient on me , it all started a day before Eid and well suffering from it until now . Though , I will be ready and happy to help , once I get better . I can correct the mistakes , you mentioned , no problem .

Yeah , pharyngitis ( sore throat ) - throat infection and allergic rhinitis resulting in upper respiratory tract infection , nothing serious but sure it will take time . So I am on ' Less Stress ' and ' Rest and Digest ' mode now :D Yeah , the same , didn't recognize things in time and well it got worse . Your God isn't so lenient on me , it all started a day before Eid and well suffering from it until now . Though , I will be ready and happy to help , once I get better . I can correct the mistakes , you mentioned , no problem .

Kya haal bana rakha hai apna? Get better man, any chance you can hop the border btw? Got some killer Kush, AGAIN! Need to stop hitting it though- used to be like 3 times a week back in school, went down to once or twice in a year and now suddenly for the last two months its been up again like old times. :frown:

:rofl: Actually when you get fever,it means that God means to spare you,baray bhai...to forgive your sins,so actually,he is cleaning your soul,so that you will shine more then before in his sight,Inshallah..:D

:rofl: Actually when you get fever,it means that God means to spare you,baray bhai...to forgive your sins,so actually,he is cleaning your soul,so that you will shine more then before in his sight,Inshallah..:D

God must really dislike me then. Haven't come down with a proper fever in years. That or he knows I am going to give him a tough time if he decides to drop by.:D

Kya haal bana rakha hai apna? Get better man, any chance you can hop the border btw? Got some killer Kush, AGAIN! Need to stop hitting it though- used to be like 3 times a week back in school, went down to once or twice in a year and now suddenly for the last two months its been up again like old times. :frown:

Yar some mistakes , some medicines not taken on time and some symptoms and things neglected resulted into this whole mess . Even the doctor was surprised yesterday . Why do you want me to hop the border and get shot ? :D Tried , mate , temporary relief and then smoke irritants further worsening the infection aren't worth it - the king of the own world is a wonderful feeling though I must admit - because I am not just a midfielder when the cannabinoids attain consistent plasma levels - I can see the whole crowd cheering for me . Wisdom comes with age , they say , friend :lol:

Yarr koii nhi haii kiaa jisse apne gunaah maaf karwane ho ? :rofl: I heard of it , mate . But then , I have heard of many other things too , what do you want me to believe ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom