What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I see members posting copy paste articles on any subject and pretending to be really knowledgeable
[video]http://vk.com/video-3861736_73642687[/video]

And whenever I find members thinking they've won the argument defending their countries(read India-Pak) on a an issue here on def.pk.

We all try our best sir ji, wiki se nahi churainge toh aur kahaan se churain.:angel:

As it is you ruined Carlo Kopp for me. :frown:

Btw, I believe you were up for some dissertation?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 and others .....

what r ur plans for tonight ......

i just got a lift from an inspector in a police hilux with at least 5 kg barood and fireworks in my hand .......... bara tharki banda tha :rofl:

Shukar karo ezzat bach gaai :omghaha:

Bohot tharak jharty hain aur hath waat bhe marty hain idhar udhar ye ****** log !

So basically what you're trying to say is, you enjoy it, no matter which way the argument swings eventually.... :D

Whenever I see members posting copy paste articles on any subject and pretending to be really knowledgeable
[video]http://vk.com/video-3861736_73642687[/video]

And whenever I find members thinking they've won the argument defending their countries(read India-Pak) on a an issue here on def.pk.

@Alpha1 and others .....

what r ur plans for tonight ......

i just got a lift from an inspector in a police hilux with at least 5 kg barood and fireworks in my hand .......... bara tharki banda tha :rofl:
that wast creepy :omghaha:

Btw, I believe you were up for some dissertation?

Yes, on the effects of telepresence on corporations.. headache.

So basically what you're trying to say is, you enjoy it, no matter which way the argument swings eventually.... :D

Well, basically what I'm trying to say is that their effects are equivalent of karahi Manjhna(cleaning a dirty karahi).

Yes, on the effects of telepresence on corporations.. headache.

Well, basically what I'm trying to say is that their effects are equivalent of karahi Manjhna(cleaning a dirty karahi).

Whats telepresence? Like teleportation? That would be mighty useful- me and Hype can then sneak in those nukes into BD and KSA. :devil:

Btw I hear tell you folks are now working on a marine reactor too- true? And IF so how far out is it?

@Al Bhatti

السلام عليكم

انا اعرف انك تتكلم عربي صح؟ لا يفوتك المقطع هذا

@Al Bhatti

السلام عليكم

انا اعرف انك تتكلم عربي صح؟ لا يفوتك المقطع هذا

Sup brother? Hype wants to nuke you.:sick:

Nuke us for good :ashamed:? :(

Yes! You should put one bullet in him before he succeeds. :hang2:

Don't you know that @Hyperion has been tinkering with the guidance systems on all their delivery platforms- ensuring that whatever the intended target shall be they shall end up hitting you and some place called Jhang.:hang2:

He's an evil man, keep a look out.

@RAMPAGE many great plans today :pakistan:

Yes! You should put one bullet in him before he succeeds. :hang2:

Don't you know that @Hyperion has been tinkering with the guidance systems on all their delivery platforms- ensuring that whatever the intended target shall be they shall end up hitting you and some place called Jhang.:hang2:

He's an evil man, keep a look out.
@Aeronaut what's their problem with our hometown.
Dilli it's not like everyone there is an LeJ Sympathiser!

@Manticore as pakistan doesnt have sattelites so how do they control the UAV's ?

Shukar karo ezzat bach gaai :omghaha:

Bohot tharak jharty hain aur hath waat bhe marty hain idhar udhar ye ****** log !
yara mere saamnay bara chota sa banda tha ...... dou haath ki maar tha !!! :D

@Manticore as pakistan doesnt have sattelites so how do they control the UAV's ?
lol !!! ......

1176213_664457490233120_1124277252_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom