What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong congratulations you are elite member now!! :woot: What extra facilities you get?!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I see members posting copy paste articles on any subject and pretending to be really knowledgeable
[video]http://vk.com/video-3861736_73642687[/video]

And whenever I find members thinking they've won the argument defending their countries(read India-Pak) on a an issue here on def.pk.

buddy
I made a point of never coming to this thread. but your "mention of me" brought me here. why did you edit my name?
by the way I got the gist by looking at the video and your comment

take care
over and out (of here)

1170708_651470204877284_1473118966_n.jpg

buddy
I made a point of never coming to this thread. but your "mention of me" brought me here. why did you edit my name?
by the way I got the gist by looking at the video and your comment

take care
over and out (of here)

The mention thing wasnt working.. so I took it out.
Apparently, it did work.

You naswar bhangees. Do you guys even have jobs?

Sheesh.

It feels like I end up getting into debates with nerds that live in their parent's basement and have made best friends with an English thesaurus.

Whenever I see members posting copy paste articles on any subject and pretending to be really knowledgeable
[video]http://vk.com/video-3861736_73642687[/video]

And whenever I find members thinking they've won the argument defending their countries(read India-Pak) on a an issue here on def.pk.

:lol:

I feel the same way when you make up stories.

Im flattered you pay so much attention to me..
Sadly I cant be bothered to return the gesture.

:rofl:

Oscar, I am coming to visit family in winter in Glasgow. Let's meet up. You like pubs, but I am not a drinker, although I do like to hear stories. :D

:rofl:

Oscar, I am coming to visit family in winter in Glasgow. Let's meet up. You like pubs, but I am not a drinker, although I do like to hear stories. :D

Ill for it. Although I'm moving to Edinburgh in September.

@RAMPAGE wana show you a pic, why aren't u on FB?

Oddly enough, I was supposed to be in Houston around September had I not been pushed for a MS first.

Ill for it. Although I'm moving to Edinburgh in September.

Okay. PM your email, and we can get in touch. I'll have my cousin Osama and Hasan meet you up. When I arrive, I will invite you to our house for dinner. And we can play some cricket too, if you're not a tubby piece of lard and out of shape.

Winter you say? :devil:

Haan. Tu bhi ajana, khushboo laga ke. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom