What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: shut up uncle :P

a) I am not condescending AT ALL....like that is the last thing anyone will think after talking to me, especially in a professional setting.
b) I only flirt bck with "a selct few" guys that flirt with me and on a very blunt note, I have not met anyone tht falls into that "select few" category. They are too busy "owning" the country, just becase their daddy is a general :rolleyes:

Pehnn meriii twanuuu agar Pakistan changaa nahin lagaa siii teiii eitheiii karan kiii aiiiee siii ? :cuckoo:

Tussiii unjjj viii teiii Velaytiii Kukriii ooooh.....sadeiii naaal kiiii twadaaa kummm chaleiii gaaa ? :lol:

Let me rephrase my words... as I refuse to ever "eat-them-back"...... :P

I'm affectionate with people I like...... :D

And no, dirty mind... not that kind of contact...... :pissed:

:rofl:

you affectionate?? :woot: darling you think everyone is "unworthy"..i find this hard to believe emperor :P
as for the human contact, i know of a couple of girls, will give them your address asap :D

:rofl: razzy why are you done using it!! :P

the thing about scifi programs is that they become technologically very old so quickly

this was my beloved childhood programme but now i laugh at it

Last edited by a moderator:

you affectionate?? :woot: darling you think everyone is "unworthy"..i find this hard to believe emperor :P
as for the human contact, i know of a couple of girls, will give them your address asap :D

:rofl: razzy why are you done using it!! :P

Yeah. I made a sammich. Clean dat **** up. :lol:

@Hyperion yaar got a question I heard sht like ecstasy stays in your hair and stuff for years? Is that true?

@RazPaK - Chaaudvein ka Chaand ho tum...ya koi aftab hooo...jo bhi ho tum khuda ki kasaaam la jawab hooo ! :kiss3:

LOL.... trust me I understand ... it's ok to vent! :P

Nah..... in the end you're a girl...... it's too rude to copy me..... I maybe the only person who can pull it off...... :devil:

And yes, consider yourself very very very lucky....... else they'd occupy 90% of your brain...... just with gossip and back-biting..... let them be what they are........ they are productive only 1% of their time...... whereas you can pull off 40 - 60%..... :D

I can explain where the rest 40% would go... but you are bright-enough... think about it........ :cheesy:

No I get you!! LOL :P
It's just that I knowyou should look at the good in things and all that. sometimes its just hard to find the good lol...
Actually I am pretty sre you're the only one that can pull it off...i'd end up on taliban's hitlist f i try that stuff :lol:
But thank you for being considerate enough to even ask about it and then listening. It means a lot n i appreciate it! :P

Well she reads PDF.... and laughs her *** off...... actually she is very fond of @ZYXW........ :D

Dude, we have been together for over 9 years now... she is the love of my life...nothing in this universe or the other even comes close to her....... never will............. do you seriously think there is anything about me that she doesn't know????? It's all just fun... :)

Dang....which means we can't ask her to have a conversation with your virtual wife @ZYXW ! :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom