What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well........ I hate criticism as well..... specially "gallay sarray remarks," which people occasionally slip-in during "casual" conversation.......... I USED TO HATE THAT...... actually despised such people...... I used to think who are you to judge me, when you yourselves are such lower-life-forms....... so self centered..... still living off each other or on the money of your parents like leeches... etc etc etc....

Well NOT ANYMORE.... I found the perfect way to counter such fools........ should I elaborate further? It's very very rude the way I behave with such arsewipes.... but it definitely serves it's purpose..... :P

Lmaooo I highly doubt I do :P

No it's not that Hypey. I don't care about what people say or think, I always do my own thing. But at the same time I am sensitive to such criticism. I would NEVER dress inappropriately for something, I dress accordingly...but people just criticize soooooooooo much and its sad. How are you criticising my outfit and the fact that i can't cook.. when i am constantly doing so much...how does what I wear show more about my character than the fact that I am oing out of my way to help out at hospitals and doing so much more. It irritates me how people look at what you wear rather than what you do....this mentality is so prominent in pakistan...and if these people want to get anywhere, it needs to change asap!! I swear everyone in his country thinks he or she is right and go forbid if someone is well off, they ignore the rest of the people and think they have a monoploy over the damn country.

Mentalist.... hmmmm so so
Numbers...... sucked as hell
Elementary .... ++++++
In treatment...... Good
Leverage..... AWESOME
At home...... Excellent :D
mentalist, numb3rs ,elementary, in treatement,leveragewar at home... have low ratings :pissed:

LOL... no.... it's not OK.... I'm very affectionate kind of person...... need human contact....... have to show it no matter what..... :D

Enhance and elaborate upon it..... :P

:lol: let's face it, when its you and I, it's best this way! :P

Oh please the only reason they did all of those things was because you wore a Lady Gaga styled dress to work every single day & then were so condescending throughout the day with you going on & on about the Power Outages, the Heat & the how you kept calling the People as 'Oii Brownie zaraaa baaat tou sunnnoo' ! :disagree:

Naturally the people were angry & it only took my word to keep them from doing what the ladies wanted to do to you for flirting endlessly with every man you saw ! :hitwall:

:rofl: shut up uncle :P

a) I am not condescending AT ALL....like that is the last thing anyone will think after talking to me, especially in a professional setting.
b) I only flirt bck with "a selct few" guys that flirt with me and on a very blunt note, I have not met anyone tht falls into that "select few" category. They are too busy "owning" the country, just becase their daddy is a general :rolleyes:

Yara, do you enjoy "space" shows??? If you do, I'd recommend FireFly+++++ and Farscape series + the movies (SUPER DUPER AWESOME)..... :tup:

firefly is rated very high and i was thinking of getting it ... same guy as in 'castle?

Yups.. the same guy... get it in 1080p PLUS don't forget it's a mini series and a bit slow..... unless you truly enjoy such shows, you may not like it..... good side to it? It has some good drama.....

The girl is from V.... I like her very much... latina look... :)

firefly is rated very high and i was thinking of getting it ... same guy as in 'castle?

Razi yara, buhut buhut eid mubarak! :)

WHat you nerds are talking?

Yups.. the same guy... get it in 1080p PLUS don't forget it's a mini series and a bit slow..... unless you truly enjoy such shows, you may not like it..... good side to it? It has some good drama.....

Woh tu apni hindu mashook dillenger ko bol.

:rofl:

Well........ I hate criticism as well..... specially "gallay sarray remarks," which people occasionally slip-in during "casual" conversation.......... I USED TO HATE THAT...... actually despised such people...... I used to think who are you to judge me, when you yourselves are such lower-life-forms....... so self centered..... still living off each other or on the money of your parents like leeches... etc etc etc....

Well NOT ANYMORE.... I found the perfect way to counter such fools........ should I elaborate further? It's very very rude the way I behave with such arsewipes.... but it definitely serves it's purpose..... :P

I know! I HATEEEEE THAT!! iF you have something to say, please have th courtesy to be straight forward. Why would you say things with indirct meanings and allusions and all that stuff...like no I can't...just be clear. And not just that but they feel the need to gossip about everything afterwards and twist conversatons and word and like no, what are you doing......like no...no...you know I would NEVER survive in politics in this country. Everyone here is a politician... i can't.....like i am soo thankful that I havenot had any Pakistani friends because I would have lost my mind if this is how they behave (not to gneralize)! unbelievable!!

I am sorry I don't mean to vent! I hate talking about such things, I just ignore them. You asked so i got carried away.... :P
Oh really I am curious to know what that would be?

old V or new V? i grew up watching the old V

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL.... trust me I understand ... it's ok to vent! :P

Nah..... in the end you're a girl...... it's too rude to copy me..... I maybe the only person who can pull it off...... :devil:

And yes, consider yourself very very very lucky....... else they'd occupy 90% of your brain...... just with gossip and back-biting..... let them be what they are........ they are productive only 1% of their time...... whereas you can pull off 40 - 60%..... :D

I can explain where the rest 40% would go... but you are bright-enough... think about it........ :cheesy:

I know! I HATEEEEE THAT!! iF you have something to say, please have th courtesy to be straight forward. Why would you say things with indirct meanings and allusions and all that stuff...like no I can't...just be clear. And not just that but they feel the need to gossip about everything afterwards and twist conversatons and word and like no, what are you doing......like no...no...you know I would NEVER survive in politics in this country. Everyone here is a politician... i can't.....like i am soo thankful that I havenot had any Pakistani friends because I would have lost my mind if this is how they behave (not to gneralize)! unbelievable!!

I am sorry I don't mean to vent! I hate talking about such things, I just ignore them. You asked so i got carried away.... :P

Let me be straight forward.

Less time typing, more time in the kitchen.

So did I!!! No the new one.... same girl as from the new one.... "the queen" ~ Morena Baccarin...

old V or new V? i grew up watching the old V

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL... no.... it's not OK.... I'm very affectionate kind of person...... need human contact....... have to show it no matter what..... :D

Enhance and elaborate upon it..... :P

:rofl:

you affectionate?? :woot: darling you think everyone is "unworthy"..i find this hard to believe emperor :P
as for the human contact, i know of a couple of girls, will give them your address asap :D

Let me be straight forward.

Less time typing, more time in the kitchen.

:rofl: razzy why are you done using it!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom