What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahin yaar.... koi ATM machine thori hai meri beevi? :blink:

I was talking about the girls..... my nieces...... they are staying with us for one week..... they visit me every summers..... :)

I saw the Euro-Disney thing on the last pages .

I see , I wished not to make accusations on your innocence :D Wasn't that the case ' the world hates you ' to paraphrase @Armstrong ?

why did u delete ur post ?:Argh:

If its the first time , honestly ! :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Dilli..... Dilli tera kia ho gaa abb Kaalia? :D

When you're about to finish the series, you'll get this horrible stomach ache that it's about to finish.... and you'll know deep within that you'll never get to see anything so awesome ever again....... :pissed:

@Dillinger....

Already on it my man, that site I gave you the link to- all episodes on gorillavid- hooked. :D

@Manticore's chick is indeed a treat to the eyes-

You mean Anna Torv or the one in Antibody's avatar? They are both different women....... and are both so so *looks wise*........ their characters on the other hand are super awesome.....

If you're interested sizzling-chicks.... then check out the series *Chuck*.... now Yvonne Strahovski is REALLY hot! :cheesy:

Already on it my man, that site I gave you the link to- all episodes on gorillavid- hooked. :D

@Manticore's chick is indeed a treat to the eyes-

ripper street, copper, sherlock holmes on bbc america .. and 'mind your language'

@hinduguy- Oh ya "My family" with Robert Lindsay in it. Oh and "Hustle"- I find myself rather attracted to Jaime Murray who stars in it.

Meri jan dekho log kaisee kaisee baatein kartay hain!!!! :D

In ko abb kon chupp karwaye?

@ZYXW.....

chi chi chi I know :P......but darling emperor hokar unhay chup nahi kara suktay, I am disappointed! :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom