What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor ki Prescription haiii ya Self-Medication pei hiii itnaa khaaa liyaa haiii ? :what:

Just because , someone has administered different classes of drugs , doesn't mean that they are more than one in quantity :rofl: . E.g Fexofenadine HCL is both a nasal decongestant and anti histamine . Never heard of the multi role aircraft ? :D

But , yes , I am taking 5 drugs at the moment for different purposes .

We already "reached" the moon.:) We'll be going there again soon.

The Arihant thing is already done. One sub now headed out to SAT and the 2nd one undergoing outfitting for a next year launch. So many thresholds to cross, so many already crossed.

BUT yes we need the luck on the GSLV thing- since we'll be sending it up with out own cryo engines. IF it comes out as a success- then IGNSS will be a reality and so will our version of the IMEWS.:) So fingers crossed.

Damn! Get well soon my man, try to clean the lungs up with a few blunts and some kush. :D

I know you did , but you know what I am talking about :D

Excellent , best of luck again , mate .

Already tried , friend , to no avail :lol:

Just because , someone has administered different classes of drugs , doesn't mean that they are more than one in quantity :rofl: . E.g Fexofenadine HCL is both a nasal decongestant and anti histamine . Never heard of the multi role aircraft ? :D

Well I do know that one of them is Medical Marijuana (Yes I saw the CNN Documentary on this), the other one is for your abnormally low Testosterone levels whilst the third is for...ummmh, the less the better, but it does start with the letter 'V' ! :whistle:

What about the rest of them ? :what:

Lord Of Soap Dodgers
SPQR

I had some 20 Cities in my ocean [grepolis] -- some were land attack nukes, other land defence nukes, then some cities specialized in attack vessels othere in defence vessels...etc some of my cities... i named them after mythical stuff..well mostly
10 -- Pestilenz (6424 points)
1 Cotillion(8119 points)
2 City of Alexis I(10922 points)
3 Tanal Yathvanar(8596 points)
4 Karos Invictad(5870 points)
5 Pravalak Rim(8550 points)
6 Hanradi Khalag(10517 points)
7 Tilaras Benok(7290 points)
8 Rautos Hivanar(8007 points)
9 Kilamandoros(9827 points)
11 slowest common denominator
12 did u miss me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Any recreational :whistle::whistle:

I know you did , but you know what I am talking about :D

Excellent , best of luck again , mate .

Already tried , friend , to no avail :lol:

Oh man, the kush didn't work. :frown:

Try gargling down with some scotch. :)

ah messing with my posts....hmm idk I oly like rich guys, how many tokens you have? :rofl:
more than i'll ever care to count honey !!! :lol:

btw we can always take @Neptune onboard if u refuse cuz we can only be naughty after we cross iran-turkey border .... besides she's a good sport !!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I do know that one of them is Medical Marijuana (Yes I saw the CNN Documentary on this), the other one is for your abnormally low Testosterone levels whilst the third is for...ummmh, the less the better, but it does start with the letter 'V' ! :whistle:

What about the rest of them ? :what:

Why would I take medical marijuana for this ? :what: Do you really think I need any drug to boost testosterone levels after hearing my voice , Monsieur ? :rofl: What ' V ' drug ! :astagh: I suspect you are buying the - codename sildenafil - cheap V tablets over the Internet . :D

Let see - One for fever , two different ones to manage allergy and congestion , one to take care of the throat infection , one for the cough . Sir , do you want the exact names , generic names , pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics data , side effect profile , black box warnings , interactions and development history too ? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom