What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITALY......now that's a place I wanna visit!!! You should. if you are going to take a year off, i don't see the harm in that as long as you are financially capable :P

What do you study , little girl ? :D

ITALY......now that's a place I wanna visit!!! You should. if you are going to take a year off, i don't see the harm in that as long as you are financially capable :P
my parents are in Italy right now

Manticore in Age of Mythology has spikes on tail !
manticore.jpg

you... on pdf :D

Jk attend college, not too sure yet!

why didn't you go? :)

I am immune to such charms unfortunately , miss .. ? :D

Really ? Haven't you decided yet ?

Why carry an additional burden ? :rofl:

i just wanna visit rome and vatican :P

yeah i worked hard this year to get the money :D

@ZYXW

why don't u be the kristen stewart of our "On the Road" :D !!!

jk jk jk lolzzzz :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
online dude !!!

Unless , of course you do online forex trading or gambling somehow . I see no other possible way you can visit Rome with the token money ! :D

@ZYXW :rofl:

Miserable , mate , unfortunately , that too on EID , couldn't hang out with my friends even today . :( The decline of the allergic rhinitis and throat infection hasn't started yet . Sedated and feeling down with all the anti histamines , nasal decongestants , expectorants and antibiotics in the system . Hence , not posting much on anything

Doctor ki Prescription haiii ya Self-Medication pei hiii itnaa khaaa liyaa haiii ? :what:

@Maticore I still am :rofl: along with Age of Empires 1,2 ,3

I am immune to such charms unfortunately , miss .. ? :D

Really ? Haven't you decided yet ?

Why carry an additional burden ? :rofl:

I am sure :lol:

After this summer I am leaning twards medicine to begin with and then politics later on. I feel like as a doctor you can contribute more anywhere in the world and esp. to a country like Pakistan. It's a good way to start off!

LOLOL :P hbu? what do you do!

Unless , of course you do online forex trading or gambling somehow . I see no other possible way you can visit Rome with the token money ! :D

@ZYXW :rofl:
lolzzzz we all have our ways !!!

Miserable , mate , unfortunately , that too on EID , couldn't hang out with my friends even today . :( The decline of the allergic rhinitis and throat infection hasn't started yet . Sedated and feeling down with all the anti histamines , nasal decongestants , expectorants and antibiotics in the system . Hence , not posting much on anything .

I wish you best of luck for both GSLV and Arihant :D . Tell me , when you get clearance from Houston to reach Moon :rofl:

@Armstrong This happened ! :angry:

We already "reached" the moon.:) We'll be going there again soon.

The Arihant thing is already done. One sub now headed out to SAT and the 2nd one undergoing outfitting for a next year launch. So many thresholds to cross, so many already crossed.

BUT yes we need the luck on the GSLV thing- since we'll be sending it up with out own cryo engines. IF it comes out as a success- then IGNSS will be a reality and so will our version of the IMEWS.:) So fingers crossed.

Damn! Get well soon my man, try to clean the lungs up with a few blunts and some kush. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom