What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
38556_141418745877584_5692896_n.jpg
38556_141418742544251_3114302_n.jpg

See... that's only if you don't know what you want to do, so one would do that to discover more about his or her self and then pick an option accordingly. I know what I want, where I want to get and what I am passionate about. Just don't know hwo to go about approaching it :P
You're taking a year off? thats nice...which places you wanna travel to? :P
yaar my buddy suggested that we take a road trip to europe , this way we can visit iran ,turkey , uk , france and maybe italy ...... but thats just a dream lol !!!

@Secur How goes life?

This is turning out to be a major month in every way- from ceasefire violations to the Arihant's reactor going critical (last night) to the Vikrant's launch (coming Monday) to the GSLV launch- hopefully the last one (with the most risk associated to it and still pending as such) will be a success. Now don't be naughty and cross your fingers for our success. :)

Miserable , mate , unfortunately , that too on EID , couldn't hang out with my friends even today . :( The decline of the allergic rhinitis and throat infection hasn't started yet . Sedated and feeling down with all the anti histamines , nasal decongestants , expectorants and antibiotics in the system . Hence , not posting much on anything .

I wish you best of luck for both GSLV and Arihant :D . Tell me , when you get clearance from Houston to reach Moon :rofl:

@Armstrong This happened ! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
yaar my buddy suggested that we take a road trip to europe , this way we can visit iran ,turkey , uk , france and maybe italy ...... but thats just a dream lol !!!
rastay main mar mur na jayin :D

manti- human head, a lion's body and the tail of a scorpion
jPqckZl.png

Sphinx- human face, the body of a lion, the wings of a hawk
PxNgZ93.jpg

griffin/grippen - body, tail, and back legs of a lion; the head and wings of an eagle; and an eagle's talons as its front feet.
f-16s_griffins_formation_sea.jpg

528px-POL_wojew%C3%B3dztwo_zachodniopomorskie_COA.svg.png

chimera
Usually depicted as a lion, with the head of a goat arising from its back, and a tail that ended in a snake's head
Chimera01.png

ITALY......now that's a place I wanna visit!!! You should. if you are going to take a year off, i don't see the harm in that as long as you are financially capable :P

Miserable , mate , unfortunately , that too on EID , couldn't hang out with my friends even today .The decline of the allergic rhinitis and throat infection hasn't started yet . Sedated and feeling down with all the anti histamines , nasal decongestants , expectorants and antibiotics in the system . Hence , not posting much on anything .

I wish you best of luck for both GSLV and Arihant :D . Tell me , when you get clearance from Houston to reach Moon :rofl:
Get well soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom