What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW

hi how was ur eid and btw u never told me about that spain thing !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW

hi how was ur eid and btw u never told me about that spain thing !!!!

Hellloooooooo :D

My Eid was lovely! It was after a while I got to celebrate Eid the proper way so it was nice!How about you?

What spain thing? :P

Hellloooooooo :D

My Eid was lovely! It was after a while I got to celebrate Eid the proper way so it was nice!How about you?

What spain thing? :P
mine was awesome as usual !!!

u said u wanna visit spain , why ???

@Dillinger:
Yanks do 150 sorties a day.?Just amazing.Wow!
Bro do you have any info on AEW platform that IAC-2'll have.?

IF we opt for CATOBAR or EMALS then it HAS to be the E-2. IF we opt for the V-22 AEW variant at a later date for the Vikramaditya and IAC-1 then it will make sense to go for the same on the IAC-2 too. I don't like leaving the AEW role to the Kamov+Oko, specially wrt BARCAP for the IAC-1 and Vik BUT we'll have to make it work otherwise we will either end up with two different AEW platforms (assuming that we replace the Kamov with the V-22 and still opt for the E-2 on the IAC-2) OR (assuming that we opt for the V-22 AEW and ALSO want to ensure fleet commonality and avoid a logistics/MRO nightmare) the IAC-2 will get suck with a relatively less capable AEW platform (E-2's better than the V-22) just because unlike the IAC-2 the rest of our carriers are STOBAR and the best AEW platform they can get is the V-22.

As such I'd say, at the moment, CATOBAR or EMALS the E-2 is the BEST carrier operable AEW out there and since the IAC-2 will be able to operate it- it deserves to have the E-2 aboard even if we have to let the rest make do with the Kamovs.

mine was awesome as usual !!!

u said u wanna visit spain , why ???

I'm glad! What'd you do? :P

It seems like a vibrant and lively place. I find the spanish culture much more lively and enjoyable than the french. Just my opinion. Besides I speak spanish so it complements that too! You planning on going?

I'm glad! What'd you do? :P

It seems like a vibrant and lively place. I find the spanish culture much more lively and enjoyable than the french. Just my opinion. Besides I speak spanish so it complements that too! You planning on going?
yaar i'm a student waiting for my HSSC II result !!!!

nope no plans for spain but i'd love to visit granada someday cuz of my fascination with the moorish era :) !!!!

yaar i'm a student waiting for my HSSC II result !!!!

nope no plans for spain but i'd love to visit granada someday cuz of my fascination with the moorish era :) !!!!

What's that???

Ohhh i seee....hope you go ahead with that! What are you stuying though? :P

Ohh....I see...what made you decide that? :P

Me...I am very undecided. Between medicine and politics and computer science lol

dudet to be honest i thought u were in ur early 20s or somethin?:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom