What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Armstrong @Secur @Dillinger btw how does pakistan plan to counter Indian SSBN?

Where's the need- we can't attempt a decapitation strike. That and P-3 Orions- good ASW platforms.

Other than that there is plenty of speculation about other plans- nothing verified by any official source though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's this @Maticore dude ----- Is it you antibody? :blink:

I am sure :lol:

After this summer I am leaning twards medicine to begin with and then politics later on. I feel like as a doctor you can contribute more anywhere in the world and esp. to a country like Pakistan. It's a good way to start off!

LOLOL :P hbu? what do you do!

Good to hear ! Though medicines and politics are a rare approach , I must admit . Yeah , everyone has that ' Messiah delusions ' in the late teens , fades away with time , miss ... ? :D

I study . Materials . Pursuing a B.E.

Zee-Zuu..................beep.......beep..........beep...... :)
@ZYXW

plz check the tv series thread .. looks like we've hooked up dillinger with fringe -- maybe he liked the chick in my avatar lol -- for the record, i dont have a thing for her .. she is like a baby for all of us following the series

Poor Dilli..... Dilli tera kia ho gaa abb Kaalia? :D

When you're about to finish the series, you'll get this horrible stomach ache that it's about to finish.... and you'll know deep within that you'll never get to see anything so awesome ever again....... :pissed:

@Dillinger....

plz check the tv series thread .. looks like we've hooked up dillinger with fringe -- maybe he liked the chick in my avatar lol

Nahin yaar.... koi ATM machine thori hai meri beevi? :blink:

I was talking about the girls..... my nieces...... they are staying with us for one week..... they visit me every summers..... :)

No worries , mate . Eid Mubarak to you too :D

You had kids ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom