What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
porsche-911-gt2-09.jpg

porche911 for page 911
what about top gear? the office?

bhai lambo dekh ker dil jalana acha nahi hai

You mean Anna Torv or the one in Antibody's avatar? They are both different women....... and are both so so *looks wise*........ their characters on the other hand are super awesome.....

If you're interested sizzling-chicks.... then check out the series *Chuck*.... now Yvonne Strahovski is REALLY hot! :cheesy:

Chuck all that- my personal flavor is:-

images

Dude, they are so 90's...... top gear has become sort of a cliche in the motoring world...... just like those "talent" shows of today....... :devil:

WTF is The Office? :blink:

what about top gear? the office?

Thora kamm hanso.... Pakistan mein log buhut notice kartay hain....... :smitten:

really? In that case, you should stop coming on then; let's face it, you have more self control than I...so don't expect me to stop smiling :P

Don't be.... you know me well enough.... :cheesy:

Btw, I was reading some of the old posts.... what was all that about you caring about what others think about what you wear....... are you crazy????????? What lower lifeforms think, shouldn't concern you one bit. They are them, they can't change... ... they will always remain single-neuron based lifeforms.... :D

chi chi chi I know :P......but darling emperor hokar unhay chup nahi kara suktay, I am disappointed! :cheesy:

Yara don't trust any of those ratings... I never do....... specially IMDB..... try Yahoo UK ratings, a tad better!

I feel so constrained on the forum....... don't know what to say...... normally I'm so talkative...... :D

really? In that case, you should stop coming on then; let's face it, you have more self control than I...so don't expect me to stop smiling :P

Don't be.... you know me well enough.... :cheesy:

Btw, I was reading some of the old posts.... what was all that about you caring about what others think about what you wear....... are you crazy????????? What lower lifeforms think, shouldn't concern you one bit. They are them, they can't change... ... they will always remain single-neuron based lifeforms.... :D

Lmaooo I highly doubt I do :P

No it's not that Hypey. I don't care about what people say or think, I always do my own thing. But at the same time I am sensitive to such criticism. I would NEVER dress inappropriately for something, I dress accordingly...but people just criticize soooooooooo much and its sad. How are you criticising my outfit and the fact that i can't cook.. when i am constantly doing so much...how does what I wear show more about my character than the fact that I am oing out of my way to help out at hospitals and doing so much more. It irritates me how people look at what you wear rather than what you do....this mentality is so prominent in pakistan...and if these people want to get anywhere, it needs to change asap!! I swear everyone in his country thinks he or she is right and go forbid if someone is well off, they ignore the rest of the people and think they have a monoploy over the damn country.

Lmaooo I highly doubt I do :P

No it's not that Hypey. I don't care about what people say or think, I always do my own thing. But at the same time I am sensitive to such criticism. I would NEVER dress inappropriately for something, I dress accordingly...but people just criticize soooooooooo much and its sad. How are you criticising my outfit and the fact that i can't cook.. when i am constantly doing so much...how does what I wear show more about my character than the fact that I am oing out of my way to help out at hospitals and doing so much more. It irritates me how people look at what you wear rather than what you do....this mentality is so prominent in pakistan...and if these people want to get anywhere, it needs to change asap!! I swear everyone in his country thinks he or she is right and go forbid if someone is well off, they ignore the rest of the people and think they have a monoploy over the damn country.

Oh please the only reason they did all of those things was because you wore a Lady Gaga styled dress to work every single day & then were so condescending throughout the day with you going on & on about the Power Outages, the Heat & the how you kept calling the People as 'Oii Brownie zaraaa baaat tou sunnnoo' ! :disagree:

Naturally the people were angry & it only took my word to keep them from doing what the ladies wanted to do to you for flirting endlessly with every man you saw ! :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom