What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pehnn meriii twanuuu agar Pakistan changaa nahin lagaa siii teiii eitheiii karan kiii aiiiee siii ? :cuckoo:

Tussiii unjjj viii teiii Velaytiii Kukriii ooooh.....sadeiii naaal kiiii twadaaa kummm chaleiii gaaa ? :lol:

i have no idea what this says uncle...but from the emoticons, I don't wanna know :P haha

Well she reads PDF.... and laughs her *** off...... actually she is very fond of @ZYXW........ :D

Dude, we have been together for over 9 years now... she is the love of my life...nothing in this universe or the other even comes close to her....... never will............. do you seriously think there is anything about me that she doesn't know????? It's all just fun... :)

Tou mein bhi tou mazaaak sei hii keh rahaa thaaa ! :blink:

What does she think about me ? :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yups all drugs do.... even Nickel, Cadmium etc etc etc from NORMAL cigarette smoke stay inside hair protein for decades......

Unless it is something that can be completely decomposed by the liver and has no heavy metal markers in it........ rest of the drugs stay for couple of months - years..... LSD, I heard stays there in one form or the other for years........ at least can be detected with the latest drug detecting gizmos...

@Hyperion yaar got a question I heard sht like ecstasy stays in your hair and stuff for years? Is that true?

Let me rephrase my words... as I refuse to ever "eat-them-back"...... :P

I'm affectionate with people I like...... :D

And no, dirty mind... not that kind of contact...... :pissed:

:D :D :D :D oops, its 4 am here, I can't think straight for this long :P

i have no idea what this says uncle...but from the emoticons, I don't wanna know :P haha

Oi @RazPaK - What kind of a Kashmiri is this Fat Cow, who doesn't even know Punjabi ? :pissed:

Punjabi is the Mother Tongue of the Greatest Kashmiri to have ever lived - Iqbal ! :hitwall:

And I said :

Sister, if you didn't like Pakistan then why on Earth did you come here ? :cuckoo:

At any rate you are a Foreign Chicken (as opposed to a Local Broiler Murghii), how could we compare with your Holiness ? :P

All natural drugs that can be completely processed by the body don't stay more than couple of months... anything that is spiked with chemicals.... then you are in trouble..... I know many synthetics that are "hot" nowadays in Europe stay in the system for DECADES..... :D

Nah it don't my drug tests came back clean they took my hair sample. :P

Well she reads PDF.... and laughs her *** off...... actually she is very fond of @ZYXW........ :D

Dude, we have been together for over 9 years now... she is the love of my life...nothing in this universe or the other even comes close to her....... never will............. do you seriously think there is anything about me that she doesn't know????? It's all just fun... :)

:D :D well, what can I say, I have that effect on ppl ;)
Hypey does shehav an account???? you should make her one...it'd be fun :P

All natural drugs that can be completely processed by the body don't stay more than couple of months... anything that is spiked with chemicals.... then you are in trouble..... I know many synthetics that are "hot" nowadays in Europe stay in the system for DECADES..... :D

Yeah I figured so how would one beat a test in lets say 2 months if they did some ecs, hypothetically speaking. Or is it not possible? Yo btw you heard about molly? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom