What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will require detoxification and blood purification.... trust me you don't want to go down that road..... very very very dangerous for the body...... and damn expensive if you have to foot the bill yourself....... :P

Nope... never heard about molly..... maybe with a different name here.....

Yeah I figured so how would one beat a test in lets say 2 months if they did some ecs, hypothetically speaking. Or is it not possible? Yo btw you heard about molly? :D

I hope @ZYXW 's parents plan to marry her off to a fat bald guy that smells like onions in a desolate village in Punjab.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi @RazPaK - What kind of a Kashmiri is this Fat Cow, who doesn't even know Punjabi ? :pissed:

Punjabi is the Mother Tongue of the Greatest Kashmiri to have ever lived - Iqbal ! :hitwall:

And I said :

Sister, if you didn't like Pakistan then why on Earth did you come here ? :cuckoo:

At any rate you are a Foreign Chicken (as opposed to a Local Broiler Murghii), how could we compare with your Holiness ? :P

Nope it's not that I don't like it! It just has many thing I am not used to, that's it! Other than that I love the country.

ha.ha.ha. I don't visit as a foreigner, that's as much home for me as the US is! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
No she doesn't.... she is busy with studies and travel most of the time....... she is with me for 3 days and then has to fly back every 4th day..... sometimes I go, but mostly she does...... 6 more months and her thesis will be done with .... maybe then! :)

:D :D well, what can I say, I have that effect on ppl ;)
Hypey does shehav an account???? you should make her one...it'd be fun :P

It will require detoxification and blood purification.... trust me you don't want to go down that road..... very very very dangerous for the body...... and damn expensive if you have to foot the bill yourself....... :P

Nope... never heard about molly..... maybe with a different name here.....

Nah its just pure ecs. Its some sht but idk if tumhe chutka milega apni votii se long enough to sample some. :rofl:

Why you send badwa on the poor man? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was too sick.

cheers1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom