What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No she doesn't.... she is busy with studies and travel most of the time....... she is with me for 3 days and then has to fly back every 4th day..... sometimes I go, but mostly she does...... 6 more months and her thesis will be done with .... maybe then! :)

If you don't mind me asking what does se study?? :P

Oh damn I see! But its all good, do you guys get enough time together amid all the traveling? :P

I hope @ZYXW 's parents plan to marry her off to a fat bald guy that smells like onions in a desolate village in Punjab.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

who nawaz shariff?? :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... kind of..... I love the time I spend with the girls...... always have..... since they were born..... each and everyone of them grew up in my arms......... this time around, my leg was hurting too much...... and had to sit it out........ though they had an awesome time with their "mami" and "dada abbu"..... they are still there, will return maybe in three days.... :)

I was actually about to go to bed, but then you came on...before I go though how was your trip..I didn't get to ask...did you guys have fun? :P

Well... kind of..... I love the time I spend with the girls...... always have..... since they were born..... each and everyone of them grew up in my arms......... this time around, my leg was hurting too much...... and had to sit it out........ though they had an awesome time with their "mami" and "dada abbu"..... they are still there, will return maybe in three days.... :)

That was so sugary and sweet, that I'm dying of diabetes and just went into shock.

Oh I am glad they all had fun...but how is your leg though? You should get it checked out if its still hurting (furture doc right here :lol: lol jk ) no but seriously you should. Did you come back because of your leg? :P

LOL.... I like my "votii" too much to ignore her here....... kaminay! :P

Btw, you sure do hang out with loads of Bengalis, don't you? :D

I was jp brother anyway you should get her to join you though lots of fun. :lol:
Bengalis no why do you ask?

I hang out with punjabis and karachi wale if desi or latinos mostly.

" Tu,Reh-Naward-E-Shauq hai manzil na kar qabool | Laila, bhi hamnasheen ho, to mehmal na kar qabool | Aye, Joo-E-Aab barh kay, ho Darya-E-Tund of tez | Sahil,Tujhe atta ho,to Sahil na kar qabool | Khoya, na ja sanam kada-E-Kainat main | Mehfil, Gudaaz! Garmi-E-Mehfil na kar qabool | Subh-E-Azal yeh mujh say kaha Jibrayiel nay | Jo, Aql ka ghulam ho,Woh dil na kar qabool | Batil, Dooie pasand hai, Haq la-Shareek hai | Shirkat, mayana-E- Haq-O-Batil na kar Qabool "

Iqbal

@liontk @Hyperion @Armstrong @Hyperion @Mirzay @ZYXW @Awesome @Dillinger

Leg is getting better...... of course I got it checked out..... mommy did an examination on Skype .... so did the rest of the Docs in family...... more than 35+ of them....the whole damn family is either doctor (95% of women) and Engineers (100% of men).. :what:

Though, I wouldn't mind AT ALL, if you were my doc...... :P Should I pull my leg dock? :cheesy:

Oh I am glad they all had fun...but how is your leg though? You should get it checked out if its still hurting (furture doc right here :lol: lol jk ) no but seriously you should. Did you come back because of your leg? :P

She's doing her PhD in a very obscure field of finance/econ...... on the second question, sure we do....... we leave everything else if we miss each other...... I met her when she was 16..... been together ever since.... :)

If you don't mind me asking what does se study?? :P

Oh damn I see! But its all good, do you guys get enough time together amid all the traveling? :P

who nawaz shariff?? :woot:

Leg is getting better...... of course I got it checked out..... mommy did an examination on Skype .... so did the rest of the Docs in family...... more than 35+ of them....the whole damn family is either doctor (95% of women) and Engineers (100% of men).. :what:

Though, I wouldn't mind AT ALL, if you were my doc...... :P Should I pull my leg dock? :cheesy:

I see....Aunty is a Doctor - One more piece of information to add to the file ! :whistle:

Lmaooo damn hypey, how convenient to have a family like tht :lol:

If I was your doc? Oh yeah? well in that case hopefully you end up pulling everything, so I can do a full body examination ;)
Just Kidddinngggggggggg!!! :P

aw, well I hope your leg gets better and I am glad you had a nice trip! You were missed, but its good to hve you back! :P I'll talk to you later, its late, I am going to get some sleep emperor :D

Lala, that all is very deep.... Do you like Iqbal? It takes a lot of time and effort to understand him... not for the faint of heart!

" Tu,Reh-Naward-E-Shauq hai manzil na kar qabool | Laila, bhi hamnasheen ho, to mehmal na kar qabool | Aye, Joo-E-Aab barh kay, ho Darya-E-Tund of tez | Sahil,Tujhe atta ho,to Sahil na kar qabool | Khoya, na ja sanam kada-E-Kainat main | Mehfil, Gudaaz! Garmi-E-Mehfil na kar qabool | Subh-E-Azal yeh mujh say kaha Jibrayiel nay | Jo, Aql ka ghulam ho,Woh dil na kar qabool | Batil, Dooie pasand hai, Haq la-Shareek hai | Shirkat, mayana-E- Haq-O-Batil na kar Qabool "

Iqbal

@liontk @Hyperion @Armstrong @Hyperion @Mirzay @ZYXW @Awesome @Dillinger

Sweet dreams babes...... let me use this emoticon.... never used it before in my life..... :kiss3:

Rest of Tharkio: AANKHEIN BAND.... PERSONAL TIME BETWEEN EMPEROR AND EMPRESS>>>>>> :devil:

Lmaooo damn hypey, how convenient to have a family like tht :lol:

If I was your doc? Oh yeah? well in that case hopefully you end up pulling everything, so I can do a full body examination ;)
Just Kidddinngggggggggg!!! :P

aw, well I hope your leg gets better and I am glad you had a nice trip! You were missed, but its good to hve you back! :P I'll talk to you later, its late, I am going to get some sleep emperor :D

Use two shots of Insulin in your butt.... :P

That was so sugary and sweet, that I'm dying of diabetes and just went into shock.

She's doing her PhD in a very obscure field of finance/econ...... on the second question, sure we do....... we leave everything else if we miss each other...... I met her when she was 16..... been together ever since.... :)

That sounds nice and hard LOLOL :P
Omgshhhhhhhhh that'ssssssss sooo cuteeeeee :smitten: so you guys have been together for so long....I find stuff like that soooo adorableeeeeee!! In today's time when relationships hardly last 2 months, that is just commendable :P

Lala, that all is very deep.... Do you like Iqbal? It takes a lot of time and effort to understand him... not for the faint of heart!

Sweet dreams babes...... let me use this emoticon.... never used it before in my life..... :kiss3:

Rest of Tharkio: AANKHEIN BAND.... PERSONAL TIME BETWEEN EMPEROR AND EMPRESS>>>>>> :devil:

Im actually plotting to get either this poem or the Budhay baloch ki bety ko naseehat, written in Nastalique tattooed on one of my arms.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom