What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abbay kabb say PDF pay hai tu? Abhee tak Naswar / Naswar Corner / Naswaristan ya Naswarville ka nahin sunna? :blink:

Good question. Answer: It's closed for potential threats. You'll have to prove your loyalty to the crown and the kingdom. There are several missions you'll need to do before we consider your application. :D

:chilli::chilli::chilli:

I will keep my Pboystan citizenship then :chilli:

Is this thread naswar corner 3?

OGDC sucks yar, too much political ****, and salaries are not attractive....however multinationals are on the whole different level, if you manage to bag a job in foreign land, salaries are pretty handsome...thats why am trying with multi national
OGDC had many job opening couple months back, so did may other multinationals.

Yara they are never good *enough*. Trust me, most get wasted in taxes etc. I have worked so I know. I would advise you to stay back in Pakistan, join OGDC as it's a secure job for eternity, and on the sidelines do some property business in Islamabad.

OGDC sucks yar, too much political ****, and salaries are not attractive....however multinationals are on the whole different level, if you manage to bag a job in foreign land, salaries are pretty handsome...thats why am trying with multi national

Yara they are never good *enough*. Trust me, most get wasted in taxes etc. I have worked so I know. I would advise you to stay back in Pakistan, join OGDC as it's a secure job for eternity, and on the sidelines do some property business in Islamabad.
if the salary is coming from foreign account and in foreign currency, and the bank is in pakistan, you don't have to pay any tax....trust me i know them....if you work with in pakistan than you have to pay tax.....i know ogdc is a permanent job but.....when you are working with multinationals you can always jump from one to another....my father being a mechanical supervisor in the same field for 38 years....trust me i know them....you always face hiccups ...but end of the day when you check the bank balance....you forget everything....:yay:

Here is a suggestion... Bring some structure to Naswaristan (or ville).

Ek leader nominate karo, and their job is to suggest a topic of discussion and sab log uss topic ko hi discuss kareinge.

Random yak yak yak bla bla bla bandh karo.

LOL, I also have worked with many oil multinationals, however, the only difference being I was always posted outside Pakistan on a foreign contract, therefor the salary used to always get axed with taxes! :D

if the salary is coming from foreign account and in foreign currency, and the bank is in pakistan, you don't have to pay any tax....trust me i know them....if you work with in pakistan than you have to pay tax.....i know ogdc is a permanent job but.....when you are working with multinationals you can always jump from one to another....my father being a mechanical supervisor in the same field for 38 years....trust me i know them....you always face hiccups ...but end of the day when you check the bank balance....you forget everything....:yay:

Ek leader nominate karo, and their job is to suggest a topic of discussion and sab log uss topic ko hi discuss kareinge.

Good idea, but perhaps expecting a bit too much given the membership?

LOL, I also have worked with many oil multinationals, however, the only difference being I was always posted outside Pakistan on a foreign contract, therefor the salary used to always get axed with taxes! :D

you must have been depositing the salary outside pakistan ...right ? because if you set up an FCA in pakistan, the salary comes from a foreign account belonging to company registered in the foreign country and it is invoiced than you dont have to pay any tax....if your salary is 6000usd / month, thats what you will get in your account....no tax deducted.....
see i just told you the best way to avoid paying tax :D......
my brother and father both are on international contract in iraq....

WTFFFF happend to the last thread!! :rofl:

Seems like I miss quite a partyyyy :woot:

sir g sara din hum log structured kaam aur baatein karte hain...aur aap keh rahe hoo sham mein bhi structured baat karo :fie:....koi chit chat tou karne ttou

Its a yak yak thread ... thts why its called naswar thread... if people want to discuss some specific topics they open threads... here they just follow the trend... go with the flow... kapish amigo?

btw elmo said in her first post that no need to be suggestive...or else face ban..:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom