What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tou phir naya kpk kahan ka.....garmi tou poorani punjab mein bhi hai......
Nashta kar raha hoon.....phir interview ke liye jana hai aaj :fie:

Aray great tension nae leny ka best of luck bro....:cheers: garmi to PTI ke bas mein nahi na...:cheesy:

Yeah you are the self made princess. ....kal faqir bhi keh raha tha mein pm of pakistan hoon

Hurt, Hurt , Hurt.....:cray::girl_cray3::cray::girl_cray3::cray:

Aray great tension nae leny ka best of luck bro....:cheers: garmi to PTI ke bas mein nahi na...:cheesy:

Tension tou hai na......its one of the reputable companies of the world......that means more at stake here.....

Hurt, Hurt , Hurt.....:cray::girl_cray3::cray::girl_cray3::cray:

Rona bandh karo elmo ne dekh liya tou phir se gaya naswarville
Mera matlab ye tha ke faqir apne aap ko pm es liye keh raha tha kyon ke ganja bhi pm banay se pehle he beekh lene saudia chala gaya :rofl:

Rona bandh karo elmo ne dekh liya tou phir se gaya naswarville

Kia yahan rona mana hai????:blink:

Tension tou hai na......its one of the reputable companies of the world......that means more at stake here.....

aray nahi tension se kam kharab hota hai... In sha Allah sab acha hoga.... confidently jaen or acha sa interview dain...
@balixd or self made hona to achi bat hoti hai....:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kia yahan rona mana hai????:blink:

aray nahi tension se kam kharab hota hai... In sha Allah sab acha hoga.... confidently jaen or acha sa interview dain...
@balixd or self made hona to achi bat hoti hai....:agree:
zara meri last post recheck karna meine edit ki hai....bhai faqir beradri ka banda pm ban raha hai....

can anyone post a link to meray mutabiq program ;19th may wala

Good morning piyaray Naswariooz! :D

Hmmm...... and dear who are you -- have you been granted citizenship already? :blink:

@Hyperion

You took my throne!!!!

I%E2%80%99m-comin-at-you-bro-bear.jpg

Dethroning Aero? Karr hee na letay beta! :omghaha:

Damn.

And I was close to dethroning @Aeronaut And now I have to start from the beginning.... :chilli:

But, seriously, what the hell happened?

In the light of all rona and dhona by the resident Naswaris of this forum (@Hyperion, @ZYXW, @Mani2020, @balixd, @Mirzay), let's begin anew with Naswaristan II.

Have fun chatting here - and please stay within your limits.

If you get too horny/suggestive, you will be kicked off this forum, and well may be permanently as well.

In House Monster :laughcry:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom