What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.

And I was close to dethroning @Aeronaut And now I have to start from the beginning.... :chilli:

But, seriously, what the hell happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pboy Bhai i dont have the throne anymore, @Hyperion has it. Mess with him :D

What the.......

wpid-wee-bey-oh-shit1.gif

Reactions: HRK
Seriously guys,

What the hell happened to the previous thread? I have been inactive lately so.....

What happened to the nawaristaan thread @Aeronaut, I like the old thread better since it was larger thread wise because I mean if it aint broke why fix it :what: ,

Anyways my opinion has no weight so if moderation team had a problem with the old thread then all the power to ya:nhl_checking::nhl_checking:

What happened to the nawaristaan thread @Aeronaut, I like the old thread better since it was larger thread wise because I mean if it aint broke why fix it :what: ,

Anyways my opinion has no weight so if moderation team had a problem with the old thread then all the power to ya:nhl_checking::nhl_checking:

funny-meanwhile-at-the-US-Canada-border.jpg

:cheesy::cheesy:

In the light of all rona and dhona by the resident Naswaris of this forum (@Hyperion, @ZYXW, @Mani2020, @balixd, @Mirzay), let's begin anew with Naswaristan II.

Have fun chatting here - and please stay within your limits.

If you get too horny/suggestive, you will be kicked off this forum, and well may be permanently as well.

You mean Naswaristan 500...

Naswarville walon ki itla ke liay arz hai... There's a new Sheriff in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom