What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go study dearest (I'm being nice with dear).... :P I'm about to hit the bed as well. Laters! :D

Lmao no worries.... we both know what is being replaced with what DEAR ;) :lol: jk jk.....thanx and goodnite emperor, sweet dreams:)

Btw, best of luck with your exams. I wish you kick those goraz arses. I never settled for anything below 4.0. I had just one B+ during my undergrad, went to department head, complained and got a make up for it! :D

lmaooooo it occurred to me as I was pretending to be good :P lol

Nighty night. xx

Lmao no worries.... we both know what is being replaced with what DEAR ;) :lol: jk jk.....thanx and goodnite emperor, sweet dreams:)

Btw, best of luck with your exams. I wish you kick those goraz arses. I never settled for anything below 4.0. I had just one B+ during my undergrad, went to department head, complained and got a make up for it! :D

Nighty night. xx

LOLOL so much motivation, damn now I must kick as-s with this....well emperor im not surprised. I figured out from day one u don't settle n were exactly like me...the BEST n at the TOP! ;) haha thanx n yes nite, ttyl :)

time to troll :devil:
OK, PTI fans khus ho jao.. this is closest you get to democracy... :chilli:

Reactions: HRK

Nighty night. xx

@Elmo check this OUT.

Last edited by a moderator:
You infidel friend of mine. Stop being a pain in the arse! :D

@Elmo check this OUT.

Well in such a case, what say you to: "Naswarabad"? :D

But to meet the -Stan status of Naswar it cannto be ville since that means town..
For that you have to say Etat-

So Naswaristan becomes Etat-Naswar

@Oscar

Are Jr.TT's allowed to send private messages ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom