What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the salary is coming from foreign account and in foreign currency, and the bank is in pakistan, you don't have to pay any tax....trust me i know them....if you work with in pakistan than you have to pay tax.....i know ogdc is a permanent job but.....when you are working with multinationals you can always jump from one to another....my father being a mechanical supervisor in the same field for 38 years....trust me i know them....you always face hiccups ...but end of the day when you check the bank balance....you forget everything....:yay:

Tax is exempted only if you are paying tax overseas.

I have no idea man !! .

Do you know there will be permanent ban on messenger? Should i report you? :smokin:

Yeah. Live with it. :P

Nawarville now wtf. :woot:

That's what I thought. I'm like: Hmmmmmm... itna piyara mulk kay tax kay baray mein poochta hee nahin? Ho nahin sakta.... ho nahin sakta..... :blink:

Tax is exempted only if you are paying tax overseas.

Do you know there will be permanent ban on messenger? Should i report you? :smokin:

Lala so am I, sabb nay tang karr kay rakha hua hai.... pehlay mood kharrab tha, phir Naswaristan kee Naswar band ho gaye, phir MQM walay apna danda raaj challana chahtay thay..... yeh kia ho raha hai? :blink:

.... Pinky, no idea.... most probably playing with her plants.....

@Hyperion

Im braindead...where is pinky?

@Talon

Last edited by a moderator:
Chalo lets make friends!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Abbay kabb say PDF pay hai tu? Abhee tak Naswar / Naswar Corner / Naswaristan ya Naswarville ka nahin sunna? :blink:

Nam to suna hai, but matlab nahi pata is word ka "Naswar"

Bakwas hi to martey ho sarey yaha mil kar ? ya kuch aur bhi hota hai yaha ? :what:

Anyone tried new google hangout??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom