What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elmo has secretly added some bupropion to that..

Now it has become like become like a green-white Pak flag.

You can't burn it & you can't chew it........:lol:

SURB bhai.. How are you??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hows your research going on??
@seiko going good...just recently (about 2-3 hrs ago) broke the microwave plate and told the lab technician...man I can be a clutz when am tired...

You tell hows it going?

@seiko is racist... dark or fair.. I treat every side equally... :P
only way to shut me up.. is to get me banned.. :rofl:

:omghaha: I am as dark as it can get.. To whom should I be racist against?? :woot:

@seiko going good...just recently (about 2-3 hrs ago) broke the microwave plate and told the lab technician...man I can be a clutz when am tired...

You tell hows it going?

images

You tell hows it going?

Well I got a job as a juniour accountant in a small construction firm... :yay:

As soon as I joined, my chief accountant who was supposed to teach me thing took a long leave because his dad was hospitalised :confused:

And then they gave me a big file with lots of bills and a computer and told me start working..:pissed:

Even though I am a B.Com graduate, I never worked as a accountant..:omghaha:

Well I got a job as a juniour accountant in a small construction firm... :yay:

As soon as I joined, my chief accountant who was supposed to teach me thing took a long leave because his dad was hospitalised :confused:

And then they gave me a big file with lots of bills and a computer and told me start working..:pissed:

Even though I am a B.Com graduate, I never worked as a accountant..:omghaha:
@seiko how did you land in the job without previous experience and all?! :blink:

@Talon Not Lab exactly. That will be later part. You know its hard to get funding.

From culture I mean, brain-storming session, people working together with inter-disciplinary research, exchange of ideas. etc. People from one field can help out in research in other field.

Like if I study spread of extremism, I need a social scientist, a mathematical modeler, a statistician, etc. etc. Ground realities coupled with research experience of others.

I no longer work with one close knit group. Now its about managing many, assisting in assigning positions, research committee. :D
@LoveIcon Aa gaya hun to kya karega ? :chilli:

Hey Mate, How are you doing?
Hi....doing fine......!!!

How are you ?

@seiko how did you land in the job without previous experience and all?! :blink:

Its the beauty of being born in a village near a small town.. My place is famous for lots of cashew factories that exports lots of processed cashews all around the world.. Because of that lots of other businesses also flourished here like construction firms and metal and steel works and so on.. They do not care much about experience.. They just needed some one who can work at less salary..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom