What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
pti/pmln fans watch this alot of positive things r going to be done inshallah [video]http://tune.pk/video/87733/[/video]

@Talon Oye, tell me about research lab where you work. I mean work culture, ethics and what you think should be kept in Mind etc.

I am opening one under supervision of my professor who asked me to do so. :cheers:

Based on good ethical and professional standards that we used to discuss about.

@KRAIT sounds good...What are you opening? A lab?! :blink:

Culture? Well, here they are closely knit groups you need to usually push your way in or you will be a lonely island!

Ethics...So far everyone smiles but I know there is crazy gossiping in their language thank god I do not understand it THAT much :rofl:

Whatcha wanna know?

Mine's about 70 TL (€35)

@Neptune currently for me the prob is the gas...Man the bill is sky rocketing!! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the sarcasm laced aunty compliment - I will take that in my stride.

You have landed yourself into trouble once, and by Naswar-land stories more than that, and havent really learnt your lesson. Your choice.

The forum administration is no longer going to be an arbiter for any fights you have, so hopefully you will stop whining about all your personal communications off the forum over here.

You are responsible for your own falls.

@Awesome @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar

@Elmo My ONLY requests was concerning the members here themselves:

1) it was concerning a particular someone kept mentioning /quoting me like he didnt understand what the mention was for...Despite me telling NOT to...

2) concerning how some members were being messengers of the same particular person.....again a series of mentions and quoting....

Now as part of learning lesson...WHAT exactly have I done that makes you say such a thing?! Pry do tell....

Surprisingly you were all nurturing to that particular someone despite HIS behaviour!

Mind you I am NOT the only 1 who complained about that particular person....The complains used to come to me SAYING I AM HIS SIS SO DEAL WITH IT!! Hence, maybe it is a surprise to you that after 4 months of coping an outburst of cry for help to help curb YOUR MEMBER ....because mind you ALL THIS HAPPENED on this forum....

What happens in my inbox i tell people who ask NOT ANNOUNCING as you people claim! And it is not a new thing! So please before giving lectures access the case! THANK YOU!

@hinduguy

Kidhar yarr ,koi waqia to share karo ,ese thorre kam challe ga....:lol:?

@Elmo jee... aap har cheez ka galat meaning mat nikalo... talon has this habit of demanding respect and giving respect based on age of the poster.. and we were discussing about that yesterday and awsome asked her not to do it... she gets upset of a younger person does not address her with respect, like talon didi :) .... people carry their offline habits online

@hinduguy dont get me started on you troll! Please go throw your petrol on someone else!

I did not say that nor meant it! I was teasing the new comer like we tease everyone!

Hell half of the naswaris give me respect on their own accord...A RESPECTED person doesnt need to go around DEMANDING respect they get it based on their actions ....

I have NEVER asked ANYONE to call me didi/ aapi or baji...some have started it themselves ....

ask anyone if I ASKED THEM to call me didi or aapi or baji...I dare you!

Aunty ap cha gai hain, but mother Teressa par koi asar nahi honay wala is lecture ka

@LoveIcon name 1 thing I did after getting rid off xyz?

@hinduguy dont get me started on you troll! Please go throw your petrol on someone else!

I did not say that nor meant it! I was teasing the new comer like we tease everyone!

Hell half of the naswaris give me respect on their own accord...A RESPECTED person doesnt need to go around DEMANDING respect they get it based on their actions ....

I have NEVER asked ANYONE to call me didi/ aapi or baji...some have started it themselves ....

ask anyone if I ASKED THEM to call me didi or aapi or baji...I dare you!

maine socha I am throwing water... anyway.. I dont mind if you calling me troll or whatever... infact agar gussa hai to abhi nikal do.. :)

Okay... Seems like nawsar lost its nawsar after all!! :D

maine socha I am throwing water... anyway.. I dont mind if you calling me troll or whatever... infact agar gussa hai to abhi nikal do.. :)
@hinduguy me and ghussa?! :rofl: you think?! :P

Only thing that bugs me is when people throw me accusations....

Anyways, where is that @KRAIT he asked me a question and I asked him 1....

hello @seiko kuch seekha? :rofl:

@hinduguy

Kidhar yarr ,koi waqia to share karo ,ese thorre kam challe ga....:lol:?

are bhai.. koi waqia nahin.. maine yun hee bol dia tha.. maaf kar do.. :laughcry:

naa.. its one of those saas bahu moments... we will overcome it.. kyon ki.... :chilli:

@hinduguy me and ghussa?! :rofl: you think?! :P

Only thing that bugs me is when people throw me accusations....

Anyways, where is that @KRAIT he asked me a question and I asked him 1....

hello @seiko kuch seekha? :rofl:

Only a joke, not serious ......

53c4179f-6495-4820-b8bb-83aa2edbf7ef.jpg

@Elmo has secretly added some bupropion to that..

Now it has become like become like a green-white Pak flag.

You can't burn it & you can't chew it........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom