What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
64307_592953947423533_1826470551_n.jpg

Mamba still throwing a fit about righteous wars.:cheesy:

Sup ZY, how goes life in Islu? Enjoying the salwar kameez days?:D

omgshhhhh dillinger you have no idea...my mom got this outfit for me for tom. and just seeing it makes me want to shoot myself... ughh it gonna be a longggg day :( hbu? sup :P

Well I came to see Pakistan so I can't do that without getting involved haha :P oh hush up...I neevr was one..ur just delusional :D

STFU......DON'T **** TALK RAHUL GANDHI....THAT IS NOT SOMETHING I TAKE LIGHTLY !!! :sniper:

oh man, must suck to be sick on eid.....damn feel better...yeah I had a feeling something was wrong with u...verna tum aur itnay nice pshhh ;)

You probably making things worse. :lol: Nah the delusional one is the person thinking kashmir will ever be independent of both India and Pakistan. :P

:rofl: Rahul gandhi is a number one chamcha, if I could guarantee him 20 votes and I asked him too jump he would without hesitation ask me, "how high". :P

Thanks yeah it sucks, haha really but if I am never nice why do you talk to me? :undecided:

What?? Really?? I hope you are not kingmamba39 instead of KingMamba93 :fie:
@ZYXW plz be careful. :P
For kingmamba could be a 75 year old stalker :whistle:

I wish....instead he is a 95 year old grandma.... XD
But what can I say.... beautiful ppl lik myself must do charity once in a while :D ehem ehem @KingMamba93

Last edited by a moderator:
What?? Really?? I hope you are not kingmamba39 instead of KingMamba93 :fie:
@ZYXW plz be careful. :P
For kingmamba could be a 75 year old stalker :whistle:

First of all if I was to stalk someone it would not be him. I got some standards you know. @ZYXW

As for my age. :azn:

But what can I say.... beautiful ppl lik myself must do charity once in a while :D ehem ehem @KingMamba93
lol i'm also 90 year old ..... u can see me in my avatar !!!

can i get some free one's too ??? :ashamed:

U are a generous lady.. :lol:

You seem to forget who was doing charity for whom. Whatever spare me, just drop me off to the nearest old people home. :rofl:

You probably making things worse. :lol: Nah the delusional one is the person thinking kashmir will ever be independent of both India and Pakistan. :P

:rofl: Rahul gandhi is a number one chamcha, if I could guarantee him 20 votes and I asked him too jump he would without hesitation ask me, "how high". :P

Thanks yeah it sucks, haha really but if I am never nice why do you talk to me? :undecided:

Lmaoooo it's true actually...I just chat with the guys at work, they worship me :D which is understandable... i mean i AM awesome ;) ...you tryin to get on my bad side loser lolol

MAMBA SAY ONE MORE THING AND I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO U AGAIN.... the man is worth billions of dollars and is single JUST for me :D

I told you...doing charity is in my blood XD :P jk jk

Hey u guys can fight about age and all.
But it doesn't change the fact that I and @ZYXW are both 19 :kiss3:

Lmaoooo it's true actually...I just chat with the guys at work, they worship me :D which is understandable... i mean i AM awesome ;) ...you tryin to get on my bad side loser lolol

MAMBA SAY ONE MORE THING AND I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO U AGAIN.... the man is worth billions of dollars and is single JUST for me :D

I told you...doing charity is in my blood XD :P jk jk

Awesome people do not need other people to pat them on their backs and then brag about it to others. :rolleyes:

You would be doing me a favor actually please do so. :P Only crackheads force "charity" on someone who wants none of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom