What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
omgshhhhh dillinger you have no idea...my mom got this outfit for me for tom. and just seeing it makes me want to shoot myself... ughh it gonna be a longggg day :( hbu? sup :P

Enjoy it, own your identity, OWN IT! Or else your uncle @Armstrong shall give you disapproving looks and shake his head fervently.:D

You can always risk a halter top and have the taliban ( @RAMPAGE's buddies ) shoot you.:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are so ghatiya Ms.B I swear you still know what buttons to push. :sick:
Chalo teek hai but we both know I play the game better than you do. :P Yes well before I was unsure now I know for sure.

of course I do darling :D

of course I do darling :D

Yeah but the minute there is a change of venue you are at a loss for words. :rofl: You are lucky I just got unbanned I am holding myself back. :pissed:

@Marshmallow do you have all your images like on standby all the time or something? :P

Only because they haven't seen you yet. :whistle: That is the only reason they are fawning over you. :P jkjkjk

:rofl: but I am 95 right I don't got much time left anyway, so perhaps you have misplaced priorities?

ha.ha.ha. you. so. funnnyyy... had they seen me, they wouldn't be fawning, they'd propose right away :P

My priorities are straight....like I said dear, change the players on the field and that might no longr be the case :D

Wait @Marshmallow - Why are 'You' wishing us a Happy Eid ? :what:

Eid is a Muslim thing - You're not a Muslim ! :whistle:

ha.ha.ha. you. so. funnnyyy... had they seen me, they wouldn't be fawning, they'd propose right away :P

My priorities are straight....like I said dear, change the players on the field and that might no longr be the case :D

Aacha jee you and your blissful alternate reality. :)

So speed up the changing of the players or whatever. :blah: I am 95 I am probably going to croak tomorrow so let me die in peace. :lol:

Enjoy it, own your identity, OWN IT! Or else your uncle @Armstrong shall give you disapproving looks and shake his head fervently.:D

You can always risk a halter top and have the taliban ( @ramage's buddies ) shoot you.:undecided:

cracked me up.....no I have owned enough of it..not more LOLOL @Armstrong, you like girls wearing indan clothes? oh wait better question.. you like girls? XD jk jk jk <3

No I am allowed actually, just might get some looks though lol

Yeah but the minute there is a change of venue you are at a loss for words. :rofl: You are lucky I just got unbanned I am holding myself back. :pissed:

@Marshmallow do you have all your images like on standby all the time or something? :P

blahblahblahbah excuses excuses for lack of wits :D

cracked me up.....no I have owned enough of it..not more LOLOL @Armstrong, you like girls wearing indan clothes? oh wait better question.. you like girls? XD jk jk jk <3

Indian Clothes - No !

Pakistani Clothes - Yes ! :)

I will throw him a bone and nuke jhang as well. :lol:

You DON'T get it, ALL your nukes are now de facto aimed at Jhang, KSA and Iran. @Hyperion's deed. :taz:

Press the button and maybe a CSS or two will fly at us- the rest will be showering down all upon you. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom