What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry... I make burkas look good :P haha ...whose omar? cute? lol

I am sure you do.

Here's Omar:-

images

@Armstrong can provide you with a more recent pic. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So @DESERT FIGHTER do you know any Farsi ? :what:

My Barahui friend tells me that they often speak Farsi at they, is this is a common practice in Baluchistan ?

yes ghalat bula....proof? > everyone wished eid to everyone xcept u:tongue: you kunjus Buttt... :angry::no:

I didn't wish Eid because I didn't feel like typing it all up along with searching Google for the pictures - I'm lazy ! :cray:

:rofl: :rofl:

Will it get you to stay in Pakistan or anywhere as far as way as my city as possible? :undecided:

Glad you found it funny mamba :D

Lmaoooooo no worries, I wasn't going to visit Republicanhood any time soon :lol: :P

I am sure you do.

Here's Omar:-

images

@Armstrong can provide you with a more recent pic. :)

thank god I didn't know....yuck, not my taste XD jk jk @Armstrong please don't get offended,ou know I love your friend :P

My Barahui friend tells me that they often speak Farsi at they, is this is a common practice in Baluchistan ?

Farsi is an amazing language. I met some farsiwan during my summer classes and she has attempted to teach me a bit but I just butcher it constantly. :P I mean I cannot even read urdu.

BTW did you know Pakistan used to teach farsi back in the day? My nana speaks farsi fluently and he said he learned in college. Do they still offer farsi courses?

I didn't wish Eid because I didn't feel like typing it all up along with searching Google for the pictures - I'm lazy ! :cray:

shut up:rolleyes1: u cud also just have typed eid mubarak to ppl here:smokin:

@KingMamba93 - Do you know @ZYXW visited Pakistan recently but was so condescending in her attitude - Saraaa time Maaaim Sahib ko entertain karnaa paraaa...bijli jaaatiii thiiii tou Pakistan ko aur Pakistaniyon ko burraa bhalaa kehtiii rehtiii thiii ! :disagree:

In the end we just tied her up & had two buffaloes sit on her taking turns ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom