What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you found it funny mamba :D

Lmaoooooo no worries, I wasn't going to visit Republicanhood any time soon :lol: :P

I know you are just trolling so why would I find it anything but funny? Yesssss :yahoo: praise Allah. :victory:

Glad you found it funny mamba :D

Lmaoooooo no worries, I wasn't going to visit Republicanhood any time soon :lol: :P

thank god I didn't know....yuck, not my taste XD jk jk @Armstrong please don't get offended,ou know I love your friend :P

I might have tried to misrepresent the facts a bit when I called him @Armstrong's jigri yaar- he's sort of like Butt Sahib's mentor/bowling team captain/lover.

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93 - Do you know @ZYXW visited Pakistan recently but was so condescending in her attitude - Saraaa time Maaaim Sahib ko entertain karnaa paraaa...bijli jaaatiii thiiii tou Pakistan ko aur Pakistaniyon ko burraa bhalaa kehtiii rehtiii thiii ! :disagree:

In the end we just tied her up & had two buffaloes sit on her taking turns ! :)

Yes I was aware she had left my humble abode. It was as if there was a collective sigh on this side of the world. :lol:
Yaar you should have just married her off to that saudi sheik we had found for her. :P Hopefully you did not untie her. :astagh:

Farsi is an amazing language. I met some farsiwan during my summer classes and she has attempted to teach me a bit but I just butcher it constantly. :P I mean I cannot even read urdu.

BTW did you know Pakistan used to teach farsi back in the day? My nana speaks farsi fluently and he said he learned in college. Do they still offer farsi courses?

Don't worry even @Marshmallow can't read Urdu ! :)

Yes they still teach Farsi - No one wants to learn it anymore !

Yes I was aware she had left my humble abode. It was as if there was a collective sigh on this side of the world. :lol:
Yaar you should have just married her off to that saudi sheik we had found for her. :P Hopefully you did not untie her. :astagh:

I had to bro....the buffaloes started developing bed sores ! :lol:

face dikha hy mirror mi :tongue:

Its way better than yours - Persian Cat ! :P

I've seen Iranians in real life...even here in Pakistan - You guys, except Aunty & Grandma, are ugly ! :whistle:

So @DESERT FIGHTER do you know any Farsi ? :what:

My Barahui friend tells me that they often speak Farsi at they, is this is a common practice in Baluchistan ?

Yes its pretty common...people know farsi or "dari"...... but its mostly spoken by hazaras... and no i dnt speak it.. although i can understand like 70% + of the words... reason is because ive never lived in baluchistan for more than a week... except when i was a baby and my father was posted to siachin..

@KingMamba93 - Do you know @ZYXW visited Pakistan recently but was so condescending in her attitude - Saraaa time Maaaim Sahib ko entertain karnaa paraaa...bijli jaaatiii thiiii tou Pakistan ko aur Pakistaniyon ko burraa bhalaa kehtiii rehtiii thiii ! :disagree:

In the end we just tied her up & had two buffaloes sit on her taking turns ! :)
but its not my fault.... it was too hot :Pjk jk jk
Oh pleaseee uncle you're more condescending towards the people there than I pshhh :P besides I don't do the attitude esp. in pakistan, i have too much respect for the nation and its people :P I save that atitude for other countries LOL :P
as for the baffaloes...jee uncle I don't remember you sitting on me :D hahaaha @Hyperion would have flipped had he found out someone else touched you :rofl:

but its not my fault.... it was too hot :Pjk jk jk
Oh pleaseee uncle you're more condescending towards the people there than I pshhh :P besides I don't do the attitude esp. in pakistan, i have too much respect for the nation and its people :P I save that atitude for other countries LOL :P
as for the baffaloes...jee uncle I don't remember you sitting on me :D hahaaha @Hyperion would have flipped had he found out someone else touched you :rofl:
@Armstrong kya confusion he.
Buffflo, bed sores, touch, angry, flipping .... yaara eid hai enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom