What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ZYXW you got so many fans here. :rofl:

You mean you are being sarcastic now about being sarcastic. :P

If I had come in contact with you a rash would be the last of my worries. :undecided:

aadat hai mujhay darling......mein jahan bhi hoti hoon, fans khudba khud bun jatay hain :D

Oh you wish you had come in contact with me :P haha XD jk k

Last edited by a moderator:
aadat hai mujhay darling......mein jahan bhi hoti hoon, fans khudba khud bun jatay hain :D

Oh you wish you had come in contact with me :P haha XD jk k

Crack heads tend to drift towards each other. :)

Lmaoooo I mean I would shake your hand I guess but then would have to have it amputated so idk. :D

Lmaoooo I mean I would shake your hand I guess but then would have to have it amputated so idk. :D

Crack heads ...:omghaha:

If crack head create good atmosphere ...then crack heads are good!!

Smart crack heads are rare comodity these days. We are short of many pls join and spread good :D

lmaoooo then let me tell you, there must be a lot of crack heads in this world :P haha

oh paleezzz... as if shaking a girl's hand is in ur dictionary XD

Do it then....sometimes you just need to get away and it helps. But I suggest go alone and make it about u..it'll be much more refreshing :P

I'd definetly do it but. It's the eid day today. But It's better to have someone to listen you, always. Don't forget that captain

dont be depressed atleast on eid dude:police:

ya say so huh? I don't even remember the last time I went to a eid prayer in mosque. At least i'm tryin to turn back broo (sis i meant)

Why bro what troubles you about society? :coffee:

well...i still have those serious problems about readopting to civ. life. My doc said it may take a month or a years that it was all up to me, last week i argued with him. In deed i feel him much more closer than my parents. He is a mil. pysicolog he's a good guy. Other than all those crap, there are some important issues here too. But It's better not to talk about them brother. Especially pdf.

Crack heads ...:omghaha:

If crack head create good atmosphere ...then crack heads are good!!

Smart crack heads are rare comodity these days. We are short of many pls join and spread good :D

that's my boy... you tell mamba how things roll down here :P LOL

@KingMamba93

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd definetly do it but. It's the eid day today. But It's better to have someone to listen you, always. Don't forget that captain

Indeed sometimes....but I don't think you need anyone. the best and most fulfilling trips are those you take alone......you should be there for urself.

well...i still have those serious problems about readopting to civ. life. My doc said it may take a month or a years that it was all up to me, last week i argued with him. In deed i feel him much more closer than my parents. He is a mil. pysicolog he's a good guy. Other than all those crap, there are some important issues here too. But It's better not to talk about them brother. Especially pdf.

I feel where you coming from bro, I got family members who are ex military who had the same problems. You may not want to talk about it here but you should keep talking to your doc for sure. I will pray for you today in eid prayer my brother. :)

:cheers: tell me more abt it :D

dorv2f.jpg

lmaoooo then let me tell you, there must be a lot of crack heads in this world :P haha

oh paleezzz... as if shaking a girl's hand is in ur dictionary XD

In your self concocted world but not in the real world. Don't worry jaan you know I will pull you back down to earth for your behtarii though. :P

Well you got nothing to worry about then bro. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom