What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are just trolling so why would I find it anything but funny? Yesssss :yahoo: praise Allah. :victory:

you're cute ha ha :D :D

@KingMamba93 hey brah! Why did they ban you ? Good to see you back

@ZYXW at least, your online here lol

Hey there...how are you :P long time no talk...what ever happened last time, you wre upset...how come?

Poor buffaloes. @ZYXW should be tried for animal rights violations. :lol:

when have i ever abused you? XD lolol

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong
h3FA0C7CC

:tongue:

Yes I know. :azn:

How I thanked your comment before I saw the edit. :rofl: You haven't abused me but the poor buffaloes developed a never ending rash upon contact with you. :sad:

@Marshmallow are you mad because maine tumhe danta? :P
@Armstrong oh yeah and what about you? Are you interested in learning farsi or any other language for that matter?

Hey there...how are you :P long time no talk...what ever happened last time, you wre upset...how come?

i don't know what's wrong with the people but sometimes I just wanna leave everything depressing me, making me sad. Take my girl and drive away where there won't be any other life forms...ya know kinda fuvcked up...

How I thanked your comment before I saw the edit. :rofl: You haven't abused me but the poor buffaloes developed a never ending rash upon contact with you. :sad:

@Armstrong oh yeah and what about you? Are you interested in learning farsi or any other language for that matter?

sarcasm dear :rolleyes:
Stop complaining about your rash....it'll be fine :D LOL

Poor buffaloes. @ZYXW should be tried for animal rights violations. :lol:

Ahh.. I envy those buffalos .. kaas me bhi ek buffalo hota :D
Ye garmi, no bijli, buffalo aur @ZYXW ka sahara....lalalala... :hang2:

no not mad at all...i kno u were joking:smart:

i don't know what's wrong with the people but sometimes I just wanna leave everything depressing me, making me sad. Take my girl and drive away where there won't be any other life forms...ya know kinda fuvcked up...

Why bro what troubles you about society? :coffee:

dont be depressed atleast on eid dude:police:

Do it then....sometimes you just need to get away and it helps. But I suggest go alone and make it about u..it'll be much more refreshing :P

@ZYXW you got so many fans here. :rofl:

sarcasm dear :rolleyes:
Stop complaining about your rash....it'll be fine :D LOL

You mean you are being sarcastic now about being sarcastic. :P

If I had come in contact with you a rash would be the last of my worries. :undecided:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
this made my day!
I'll tell you what, if you were one of those baffaloes I'd make sure you get the most rashes ;) shhh just don't tell emperor :D

Reactions: sms
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom