What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to forget who was doing charity for whom. Whatever spare me, just drop me off to the nearest old people home. :rofl:

is age mein zada hassogay toh uper chalay jao gay loser....control :P

Hey u guys can fight about age and all.
But it doesn't change the fact that I and @ZYXW are both 19 :kiss3:

Ayush...keep it pg13...no kisses on the forum XD

Last edited by a moderator:
is age mein zada hassogay toh uper chalay jao gay loser....control :P

Toh jaane doh tumhe kyah parva? :rolleyes:

Funny I am asking you to leave me be while others here are trying to get your attention, one openly asking for charity from you. :rofl:

Awesome people do not need other people to pat them on their backs and then brag about it to others. :rolleyes:

You would be doing me a favor actually please do so. :P Only crackheads force "charity" on someone who wants none of it.

Oh they were more than just patting me on he back :rofl: jk jk oh yeah let me guess....awesome ppl just roll their eyes at the people they are very fond of :D

ell u did say merah damag kerab hai XD

lol i'm also 90 year old ..... u can see me in my avatar !!!

can i get some free one's too ??? :ashamed:

nope darling... i said 95....

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo ahhhh see @KingMamba93 and @Ayush ..look howeasy it will be for me to take over pakistan...every man in the country at my command XD

Oh they were more than just patting me on he back :rofl: jk jk oh yeah let me guess....awesome ppl just roll their eyes at the people they are very fond of :D

ell u did say merah damag kerab hai XD

You are so ghatiya Ms.B I swear you still know what buttons to push. :sick:
Chalo teek hai but we both know I play the game better than you do. :P Yes well before I was unsure now I know for sure.

Toh jaane doh tumhe kyah parva? :rolleyes:

Funny I am asking you to leave me be while others here are trying to get your attention, one openly asking for charity from you. :rofl:

I do care...y should u get an easy way out when kids in africa are starving see im so devoted to social work.....wah wah wah , what great soul I am) xD

change the players on the field and the situation would change :D

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooo ahhhh see @KingMamba93 and @Ayush ..look howeasy it will be for me to take over pakistan...every man in the country at my command XD

Only because they haven't seen you yet. :whistle: That is the only reason they are fawning over you. :P jkjkjk

I do care...y should u get an easy way out when kids in africa are starving see im so devoted to social work.....wah wah wah , what great soul I am) xD

change the players on the field and the situation would change :D

:rofl: but I am 95 right I don't got much time left anyway, so perhaps you have misplaced priorities?

u take over yours and I take over mine, and together we will rule over akhand bharat :devil: @Armstrong uncle will be given a mansion in Kashmir to retire, he deserves it after all the hard work he has done
in the poppy fields of afghanistan along with mullah omar :D

u take over yours and I take over mine, and together we will rule over akhand bharat :devil:
@Armstrong uncle will be given a mansion in Kashmir to retire, he deserves it after all the hard work he has done
in the poppy fields of afghanistan along with mullah omar :D

Waiseee @Marshmallow I'm so disappointed in you...not a single post in the many Indo-Pak LOC threads in support of our Army - Maybe you really do love Iran more than Pakistan ! :cray:

@Aeronaut BB @Hyperion @Armstrong @Talon @Mani2020 @WebMaster @Awesome @Slav Defence @Leader @Jazzbot @M-48 @Mirzay @ZYXW @KingMamba93 @nuclearpak @Zakii @Ayush @arp2041 @Spring Onion @SOHEIL @Alpha1 @RAMPAGE @Neptune @A.Rafay @balixd @Hermione G @AstanoshKhan @Dillinger @seiko @Aka123 @LoveIcon @JonAsad @RazPaK @BDforever @air marshal @cb4 @DESERT FIGHTER @hunter_hunted @HRK @jaibi @p(-)0ENiX @persona_non_grata @S.U.R.B. @Secur @Strigon

46040-eid-mubarak.jpg

eid-mubaraklklk.jpg

Eid-Mubarak4-300x300.png

eid-mubarak-3.jpg

images

images

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back