What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept one which was yesterday...and I spent like the whole day on pdf....I was interning so its too much ya noe! LOL oh here we go with the coconut thing again :P
The fact that my version is mine. If it's mine, its more legitimate than anyone elses....except for rahul gandhi's :D
omgshhh the compliments are killing....since when did u start buttering me up...you okay dear? XD

BQ9eP63CQAAgAsN_zpscf326c5f.jpg
[/IMG]

@Ayush

kaisa hai dost ???

tu tou mere sai aisay darr k bhagta hai jaisay mai suicide bomber hun :D

Theek hun yaar. Going back to my college tomorrow night. Vacation over

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused.... line maray ho?? :rofl: jk jk how old are you?

Mamba still throwing a fit about righteous wars.:cheesy:

Sup ZY, how goes life in Islu? Enjoying the salwar kameez days?:D

Mamba still throwing a fit about righteous wars.:cheesy:

Sup ZY, how goes life in Islu? Enjoying the salwar kameez days?:D

Just pray I never get my hand on the button. I would end the baniya republic without a blink.

Only you would intern while on vacation. When did you ever stop being a coconut that we are starting over? :lol:
Rahul gandhi is a clown and a chamcha so if you believe in his truth than by association you are also both a clown and a chamach. :lol:
I got the flu maybe that is it? :P

Well I came to see Pakistan so I can't do that without getting involved haha :P oh hush up...I neevr was one..ur just delusional :D

STFU......DON'T **** TALK RAHUL GANDHI....THAT IS NOT SOMETHING I TAKE LIGHTLY !!! :sniper:

oh man, must suck to be sick on eid.....damn feel better...yeah I had a feeling something was wrong with u...verna tum aur itnay nice pshhh ;)

Yeah and I always lie to him about my age. :P @Ayush

What?? Really?? I hope you are not kingmamba39 instead of KingMamba93 :fie:
@ZYXW plz be careful. :P
For kingmamba could be a 75 year old stalker :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom