What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please I don't fast lol

everyone has his/her own verion of the truth :D... see the heat here made me smarter XD

You don't fast either. Number one coconut I swear. :astagh: Vaise no point of fasting if you don't want too roza is all about niyat.

So if that is the case then is my version of the truth any less legitimate than yours? :coffee:
Vaise bhii tum smart hii thii paar mai smarter houn. :azn:

Baari ghatiya bachi ho tum, eidi nai chitar milna chaiya hai.

I demand that you show that post to your mom so she can discipline you. :pissed:

haha.......chitar aint anything new for me
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
bullet wud be fine:drag:

did they like take you to some pdf prison?? itnay sudharay huay achay nahi lagtay ho ;) lolol

Kyah karoun tumse barii dehr se bola nai toh mai aik dumse toh nai cher sakta na varna phir drama baaze tum shuru kaarogi. ;)

You don't fast either. Number one coconut I swear. :astagh: Vaise no point of fasting if you don't want too roza is all about niyat.

So if that is the case then is my version of the truth any less legitimate than yours? :coffee:
Vaise bhii tum smart hii thii paar mai smarter houn. :azn:

I kept one which was yesterday...and I spent like the whole day on pdf....I was interning so its too much ya noe! LOL oh here we go with the coconut thing again :P
The fact that my version is mine. If it's mine, its more legitimate than anyone elses....except for rahul gandhi's :D
omgshhh the compliments are killing....since when did u start buttering me up...you okay dear? XD

@Ayush

kaisa hai dost ???

tu tou mere sai aisay darr k bhagta hai jaisay mai suicide bomber hun :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I kept one which was yesterday...and I spent like the whole day on pdf....I was interning so its too much ya noe! LOL oh here we go with the coconut thing again :P
The fact that my version is mine. If it's mine, its more legitimate than anyone elses....except for rahul gandhi's :D
omgshhh the compliments are killing....since when did u start buttering me up...you okay dear? XD

Only you would intern while on vacation. When did you ever stop being a coconut that we are starting over? :lol:
Rahul gandhi is a clown and a chamcha so if you believe in his truth than by association you are also both a clown and a chamach. :lol:
I got the flu maybe that is it? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom